Brechin City 2015/16 Season

Game finished 3-2 to Falkirk, very enjoyable game to watch from two teams who played some good football, no hoofing, ball was for most of the game played on the ground withgood build ups for chances, only downside was the referee who was acting like a bairn, 8).

As for Riordan, played the 90 minutes and done well from the left side, was involved in most of Brechins attacks and nice touches and good range of passing as well, one shot broke a branch at the back of the goals though :lol: but he did make the goalie work a few times with one top save to deny DR a goal.

Signed yet or no ?

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

every game he played.

The weather in Elgin that night was horrific eh, you saying Riordan played poor in that game, Austin benefited from Riordan that night in some terrible conditions, how many MOTM awards did Riordan get while at East Fife.

The weather in Elgin that night was horrific eh, you saying Riordan played poor in that game, Austin benefited from Riordan that night in some terrible conditions, how many MOTM awards did Riordan get while at East Fife.

ye was pretty bad.

Hi guys,

I always seem to have trouble finding a Brechin fan to help me with Football Manager research. And while that's fine, I was wondering if any of you could offer me some guidance regarding who I currently have as being at the club in my database.

Here's a list along with the positions I have each player being able to play...

What stands out is that there's a lack of any left sided players in the list

Any help is most appreciated.

GK
Graeme Smith
Patrick O'Neill
Defence
Ross Perry - DC
Jonathan Tiffoney - DR/WBR/MR/AMR DMC/MC
Darren Dods - DC
Darren McCormack - DC DMC
Paul McLean - DR/DC
Midfield
Euan Smith - MC
Craig Molloy - MC
Gary Fusco - MC MR DR
James Dale - ML MR MC
Jamie Montgomery - MC AMC ST
Forwards
Craig Johnston - ST
Robert Thomson - ST
Andy Jackson - ST
Dene Shields - ST
Kevin Buchan - ST
Staff
Darren Dods Player/Manager
Lee Bailey - Assistant Manager
Ken Ferguson - Chairman
Richard Walker - Physio
Martin Smith - Managing Director
Craig Nelson - GK Coach

Hi guys,

I always seem to have trouble finding a Brechin fan to help me with Football Manager research. And while that's fine, I was wondering if any of you could offer me some guidance regarding who I currently have as being at the club in my database.

GK

Graeme Smith

Patrick O'Neill

Defence

Ross Perry - DC

Darren Dods - DC

Paul McLean - DR/DC

Midfield

Euan Smith - MC

Craig Molloy - MC

Gary Fusco - MC MR DR

James Dale - ML MR MC

Forwards

Craig Johnston - ST

Robert Thomson - ST

Andy Jackson - ST

Dene Shields - ST

Kevin Buchan - ST

Staff

Ken Ferguson - Chairman

Richard Walker - Physio

Craig Nelson - GK Coach

Buchan can play DL and Johnstone can play ML

Hi guys,

GK

Graeme Smith

Patrick O'Neill

Defence

Ross Perry - DC

Darren Dods - DC

Paul McLean - DR/DC

Midfield

Euan Smith - MC

Craig Molloy - MC

Gary Fusco - MC MR DR

James Dale - ML MR MC

Forwards

Craig Johnston - ST

Robert Thomson - ST

Andy Jackson - ST

Dene Shields - ST

Kevin Buchan - ST

Staff

Ken Ferguson - Chairman

Richard Walker - Physio

Craig Nelson - GK Coach

Paul McLean can play left back. Both Craig Molloy and Gary Fusco can play DM. Craig Johnston is primarily a right sided winger. Dene Shields can play on the right wing. Kevin Buchan has been playing at right/left back having played as a striker previously. David Weatherston has signed and can play on either wing or upfront.

Paul McLean can play left back. Both Craig Molloy and Gary Fusco can play DM. Craig Johnston is primarily a right sided winger. Dene Shields can play on the right wing. Kevin Buchan has been playing at right/left back having played as a striker previously. David Weatherston has signed and can play on either wing or upfront.

Great stuff. Apart from that does it all look correct to you? Incidentally, the players in each bracket are listed in order of ability as currently set in the database. So Perry is your best defender, Montgomery is the worst midfielder etc. If anything stands out as being obviously wrong, let me know.

Great stuff. Apart from that does it all look correct to you? Incidentally, the players in each bracket are listed in order of ability as currently set in the database. So Perry is your best defender, Montgomery is the worst midfielder etc. If anything stands out as being obviously wrong, let me know.

Outrageous. No wonder Football Manager gets pretty wild when you starting working in the lower leagues.

Well this is why I ask.

Perry is rated as high as he is because he went from Rangers - where he played a not insignificant amount of games - to Raith last season where he again played a good few games, and now he's at Brechin.

Without seeing him play, I couldn't tell you if he was good or crap, so that's why it's good to get the info.

Hi guys,

GK
Graeme Smith
Patrick O'Neill
Defence
Ross Perry - DC
Darren Dods - DC
Paul McLean - DR/DC
Midfield
Euan Smith - MC
Craig Molloy - MC
Gary Fusco - MC MR DR
James Dale - ML MR MC
Forwards
Craig Johnston - ST
Robert Thomson - ST
Andy Jackson - ST
Dene Shields - ST
Kevin Buchan - ST
Staff
Ken Ferguson - Chairman
Richard Walker - Physio
Craig Nelson - GK Coach

Martin Smith will be delighted with his title :thumsup2

Well this is why I ask.

Perry is rated as high as he is because he went from Rangers - where he played a not insignificant amount of games - to Raith last season where he again played a good few games, and now he's at Brechin.

Without seeing him play, I couldn't tell you if he was good or crap, so that's why it's good to get the info.

He's fucking honking, and looking at the Brechin vs Dunfermline highlights he's not improved either.

Well this is why I ask.

Perry is rated as high as he is because he went from Rangers

In terms of Business, are Craig Whyte and Charles Green 'rated high' cos they've gone from Rangers also? Just because you've been at Rangers doesn't actually mean you're any good. ;)

Archived