Brechin City 2015/16 Season

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

St Johnstone fans are betting put in the cemetery end. The game is segregated to protect you from those beasts from Aberdeen.

If I am to assume you are coming from Perth you'll come off at the first junction - just come into brechin on that road, you will come through a pedestrian crossing with the Swan Restaurant on you left, instead of following the road round to the left, go straight over that junction so that you have the Northern Hotel on you left. From her on in look for a parking space as at the end of this road is a mini round about leading onto a pedestrian bridge - cross this and you are at the cemetery end.

Have a good day.

Ryan ferguson seemingly signed with the mo.Any good???

Aye. He will not let you down. I was a bit disappointed to hear this as he always gave his all for us when he got a game. I always thought with a decent run in the team he would pick up confidence and fulfill his potential.

He might get a better chance at Links Park.

Aye. He will not let you down. I was a bit disappointed to hear this as he always gave his all for us when he got a game. I always thought with a decent run in the team he would pick up confidence and fulfill his potential.

He might get a better chance at Links Park.

What is his best position??

Ryan ferguson seemingly signed with the mo.Any good???

Hard working right sided midfielder. He's been a very useful squad player for us over the last couple of years and I'm sad to see him go. He played as a trialist for us against Aberdeen last Wednesday and thought he might have been offered another deal, or perhaps he just wanted more first team football which you'd assume he'd get at Montrose. Given the departures and current lack of players at the Glebe I'd have been happy for him to sign again.

Will be a good player in league 2. All the best to him.

Dene looked useful against Aberdeen and provided a great assist for Jackos goal. Had a decent enough career in the SFL before moving abroad so happy with his addition.

Starting to get a bit pissed off with Tapping. We're all aware he wants to go back into full time football but from a selfish point of view we paid for his operation and missed most of the season as a result. The least he could do is pen a 6 month deal and put himself in the shop window.

Dene looked useful against Aberdeen and provided a great assist for Jackos goal. Had a decent enough career in the SFL before moving abroad so happy with his addition.

Starting to get a bit pissed off with Tapping. We're all aware he wants to go back into full time football but from a selfish point of view we paid for his operation and missed most of the season as a result. The least he could do is pen a 6 month deal and put himself in the shop window.

I agree give club a little something back ! Ye we re not the most glamorous but you will get noticed at us ! Your right get matches under Yer belt then come Jan window make a desicion !

Archived