Brechin City 2015/16 Season

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well bit of a doing but kind of expected that no 15 seemed pretty decent and 19 seemed OK didn't think I would see chico back but he seemed to have a decent game for the short time he was on

Cheeko is the man. He will make the difference this season.

Was the score that bad you don't want to put it up.....???

We scored 2 and missed a penalty . ;)

The scoreline was bad but we were all fairly upbeat about the performance. Just have to wait and see if any of the trialists sign. Not many failures out of what we saw tonight.

The scoreline was bad but we were all fairly upbeat about the performance. Just have to wait and see if any of the trialists sign. Not many failures out of what we saw tonight.

Trust me I know how you feel after last pre season

7 signed guys who had just come back from Ibiza and the likes and 11 randoms we never seen again chasing a fully fit Aberdeen side around the park for 90 minutes was torture!!

I was asking cause I heard it was 5-1 at halftime, thought it might have got into double figures ;)

8 bloody 2 !! Dods days numbered ??? Ha ha ! He's been up against it with hols and everyone leaving , things ll settle I'm sure , Ewan McNeil s a fine defender I d sign him again . Aberdeen were sharp but we ll be ready for them come March in Scots Cup quarters !!

James Dale looked decent enough. The no 11 also was lively (Shields i think ). Dodds imo has to play this season and also if we can get Tapping signed that would be good. Result went as expected . Some cracking goals and all the best to Aberdeen for next week.

Agree i turned up not knowing what to expect but the new guys did well against strong opposition.

Know James Dale through uni, he came up on a scholarship after being released from Bristol Rovers and got a move to Forfar after being noticed playing for the Scottish Uni team at Station Park. Didn't seem to get a fair crack of the whip last season but should kick on now. Training at Sirling will suit him perfectly anyway!

Know James Dale through uni, he came up on a scholarship after being released from Bristol Rovers and got a move to Forfar after being noticed playing for the Scottish Uni team at Station Park. Didn't seem to get a fair crack of the whip last season but should kick on now. Training at Sirling will suit him perfectly anyway!

Dinosaur Dick prefers his own Fife favourites.

Dale showed enough on Wednesday to earn a deal . Really quick and comfortable on the ball. Dods obviously rates him as he was quick to get him signed.

Dick likes six foot monsters who are 30+ years old.

Was Dale wearing No. 15 and came on in the second half?

Dods, McCormack and Ewan Neil looked ok at back not so sure about the others. Shields looked good, Husband looked out of sorts, No 19 in the second half was ok, all our other guys looked ok; Tapping, Jackson, Ferguson and Thomson even Chico when he came on looked comfortable. As or the rest nae idea.

I suspect some will get another go but some will also not be seen again - hopefully. Don't ask me to name names as I would not have a clue.

Archived