Brechin City 2015/16 Season

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be honest , it looks pretty bleak at the moment but I'm sure we will put together a decent squad . :unsure:

Ye it's maybe just when all around us seem to be picking up players ! And our 4 best players gone ! Manager gone ! Chairman in Prague living it up ! New manager s gonna have some shopping list is he not ? Has anyone heard any rumours ?? Phil Macguires doin well at Junior level ! Worth a pop ??

Sad to see Gerry go he seemed settled here ! Really good last year but I felt season prior he was poor and was suprised he nvr left! All the best to him though !

Ye it's maybe just when all around us seem to be picking up players ! And our 4 best players gone ! Manager gone ! Chairman in Prague living it up ! New manager s gonna have some shopping list is he not ? Has anyone heard any rumours ?? Phil Macguires doin well at Junior level ! Worth a pop ??

Sad to see Gerry go he seemed settled here ! Really good last year but I felt season prior he was poor and was suprised he nvr left! All the best to him though !

Four best players? Have a word.

A few players have left and the manager. So what?!

The chairman is on holiday? So what?!

We are a small part time club and have gone through alot worse than this!

No business will be done before a new manager is in place....so no point in speculating and making silly comments about next seasons team.

Heard from a good source that the standard of applicants are lower than expected so far........Does that mean fat Sally is in the running ????

Might be a shite manager but hell have that hedge looking shit hot

A few players have left and the manager. So what?!

The chairman is on holiday? So what?!

We are a small part time club and have gone through alot worse than this!

No business will be done before a new manager is in place....so no point in speculating and making silly comments about next seasons team.

You ll be happy Rays away though you nvr had much time for him ! Of course folk are gonna speculate that's what this forums for !

Heard from a good source that the standard of applicants are lower than expected so far........Does that mean fat Sally is in the running ????

Fecking hope no ,can you imagine the pie bill ????

I see all vacant manager jobs are filling up - does this leave us with the dross?!

Or

Have the dross applied for these jobs as they know they would not get a look in at Brechin? Especially Brian Reid.

Archived