Brechin City 2015/16 Season

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ray definitely away now too.

Never a dull moment at the Glebe !

I wonder if Duffy would come back?

It's not definite yet. I'm still hopeful we will appoint a manager who has actually achieved something in management and who actually wants to come to us.

Ah well highland league here we come unless we sign Big Marv !! We lost a few supporters over last few seasons so clubs gonna have to pull out all stops to buck this trend ! I ve enjoyed last 10 seasons or so even with 3 or 4 different managers etc !! But honestly have a bad feeling over Nxt few seasons ! Hope I'm wrong ?? I d be happy to give a Grant Johnston ! Nelson and Taylor the job but I imagine they ll maybe be Raith bound ! All the best to Ray though I ve enjoyed his time as manager ! Nothing bad to say about him !

Posted a bit about Ray on the Raith topic.

All the best to him at Raith. Not an ideal time to be without a manager and especially after losing a couple of our best players, but it's outwith our control.

A bit of positive news however is that Gary Fusco and Craig Molloy have signed for next season bringing us up to 6 signed players - joining Graeme Smith, Paul McLean, Darren McCormack and Andy Jackson. Some very important players there, let's not forget.

^ ^ ^ Obsessed with all things Brechin !!! :lol:

Glad to see we have succeeded in getting right up your nose , Champ ! :king

Or probably 2016: Brechin back in League Two would be more appropriate.

An Albion Rovers fan would be well-placed to judge embarrassment and historic failure, tbh. Like employing Michelle McManus as an ice-cream taste tester.

We all have our successes and failures, VT. It wasn't that long ago that Morton were in the Third Division, conceding goals to the Michelle-McManus-shaped ex-Buddie Mark Yardley. Comparatively, that's a bigger footballing failure than anything we've seen from Brechin or Albion Rovers.

Archived