Brechin City 2015/16 Season

I think the show of solidarity when the whole squad chipped in to help fund Perry's operation and the joy when they won before Christmas kind of throws your accusation out the window.

The only reason they would want to leave is because of continual bad mouthing from folk like yourselves even when they do win.

I' m chuffed when they win which is not very often.

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Management do not have any ideas they are clueless.

Still at least one more idea than you by the looks of things though :rolleyes:

I'm guessing you didn't just start supporting City in September 2015 when you joined here. You just felt you had to join to continually bitch and moan about the team, management and committee?

You've had nothing but negative things to say about Brechin so in my eyes you're just a p***k of a supporter with nothing of worth to say.

Fair play to him if it's for family reasons ! but makes us look a tad unprofessional why sign him in first place if he was always going back ?? Now what for club ? Put Jacko as an out n out poacher and he ll score goals that's what he's best at ! Yes there may be 17 days left o window but that's another 2 games gone by then ! Get guys signed now we re 7 month into season !And management n club should have ideas

Not sure why you've suggested its 'unprofessional' to sign someone for 6 months while he's in the country? I'm sure if Lionel Messi or Ronaldo rocked up to Glebe Park and said he would play for us for 6 months before disappearing off back to Spain the committee wouldn't say nah you're alright it would be unprofessional of us to sign you on a short term contract!

I'm guessing you didn't just start supporting City in September 2015 when you joined here. You just felt you had to join to continually bitch and moan about the team, management and committee?

You've had nothing but negative things to say about Brechin so in my eyes you're just a p***k of a supporter with nothing of worth to say.

Its only negative because we are bottom of the league and don't look like improving,I haven't bitched about the committee just the manager and players oh and the supporters who think its alright to be bottom of the league which seems to be a lot.Positive comments will come when due.

Not sure why you've suggested its 'unprofessional' to sign someone for 6 months while he's in the country? I'm sure if Lionel Messi or Ronaldo rocked up to Glebe Park and said he would play for us for 6 months before disappearing off back to Spain the committee wouldn't say nah you're alright it would be unprofessional of us to sign you on a short term contract!

Who have you got in mind ? January is not the time to sign quality players as it is generally just the unwanted dross that are available.

Dross that's prob better than sits on our bench every other week ! And your no better I ve heard you criticise from the terraces ! As for Perrys op I nvr heard about that but surely club have insurance ? I ve no qualms about manager as I don t think he was given best of starts ! I'll still be at many games as I can win lose or draw , but just eager to know if we re really to see a fight or just relegation with a whimper ! I ll be there next season too in The Third if need be no probs .....

As for reply to Greendot ! If you were offered a player of Messi or Ronaldos talent you would bite their hand off (well Suarez would) but we re talking a 33 yr old Dene Shields here ! Who played about 5 games in 7 months scoring a couple cracking goals all the same ! There's loads of players out there many of whom are now lost to game or reluctantly gone to juniors ( for better wages I guess) ......

Dross that's prob better than sits on our bench every other week ! And your no better I ve heard you criticise from the terraces ! As for Perrys op I nvr heard about that but surely club have insurance ? I ve no qualms about manager as I don t think he was given best of starts ! I'll still be at many games as I can win lose or draw , but just eager to know if we re really to see a fight or just relegation with a whimper ! I ll be there next season too in The Third if need be no probs .....

As for reply to Greendot ! If you were offered a player of Messi or Ronaldos talent you would bite their hand off (well Suarez would) but we re talking a 33 yr old Dene Shields here ! Who played about 5 games in 7 months scoring a couple cracking goals all the same ! There's loads of players out there many of whom are now lost to game or reluctantly gone to juniors ( for better wages I guess) ......

Totally agree with you.You better watch yourself though the brechin mafia might be out to get you if you keep critising the team.

My question was , who would you bring in ?

Also you question the professionalism of the club for looking to sign a decent player for half a season........Is that not basically the same as signing a player on loan ?

I criticise and praise in good measure as I'm sure most supporters do in the heat of the moment. I have no problem with constructive criticism but not the constant tirade of abuse dished out on here.

If you think things are that bad , there are procedures you can take.

My question was , who would you bring in ?

Also you question the professionalism of the club for looking to sign a decent player for half a season........Is that not basically the same as signing a player on loan ?

I criticise and praise in good measure as I'm sure most supporters do in the heat of the moment. I have no problem with constructive criticism but not the constant tirade of abuse dished out on here.

If you think things are that bad , there are procedures you can take.

Well I see Forfar signed Andy Ryan decent enough signing! When you sign a player on loan you know it's a temp measure ! But it's just a bit frustrating way it's worked out for Shields then to lose Isaac at same time means we re back to Thommo n Jacko !

I ve read all about Perrys operation costs now and that's a fantastic effort , shows how much they dread gettin Darren back in the team ha ha ! Maybe supporters could have a whip round tomorrow on bus to Stenny ???

Well I see Forfar signed Andy Ryan decent enough signing! When you sign a player on loan you know it's a temp measure ! But it's just a bit frustrating way it's worked out for Shields then to lose Isaac at same time means we re back to Thommo n Jacko !

I ve read all about Perrys operation costs now and that's a fantastic effort , shows how much they dread gettin Darren back in the team ha ha ! Maybe supporters could have a whip round tomorrow on bus to Stenny ???

I can hear Jimmy Mann's response right now !!

Just like everybody else who bitched about Mr Weir

Dodds clutching at straws if he signs Temple man,he,s past it now.

Templeman was class in last seasons 3-3 at the Glebe. An absolute handful and a player that Brechin would undoubtedly be a better team with. Could never understand the Forfar fans who slated him! It was usually the ones who had had a few in the Forfar social club and didn't have a clue aboot fitba!

Archived