Brechin City 2015/16 Season

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't say Spence is exclusively a defensive midfielder. In our non-existent midfield last season he had to do a lot of defensive work but he showed plenty of signs of being able to beat players and play decent forward passes. Hope he does well - reckon he'll be bursting to make a good impression.

Two of our best attacking players now away. Granted, Shields has been out injured for much of the season to date but when he has played he's made a huge difference and you could see he's one of the better players in the league when fit. Unless we recruit well in the coming weeks it's hard to see us pulling away from this position. Can only hope than Layne comes back on loan once Alloa get a striker or two back fit but I certainly won't be holding my breath.

Tapping not playing at QoS = chances?

Tapping would be a good shout. Give him a chance to repay the club for his rehabilitation.

Tapping has been injured pretty much the whole season. He got injured in pre-season, made it back to play a short role as a sub in our first league game before being injured in an u20 Development game and then the same again 20 minutes into his comeback game for the 20's. Three different injuries as far as I know. He's back in training now and hopes to be available for the first team within the next couple of weeks.

So now Shields is leaving,wonder how many more players are thinking of leaving.Are the players happy or is there unrest in the squad.

Shields is away back to Malta with his family, so no point stirring up s**te about unrest in the squad.

So now Shields is leaving,wonder how many more players are thinking of leaving.Are the players happy or is there unrest in the squad.

Shields is away back to Malta with his family, so no point stirring up s**te about unrest in the squad.

He was at best here for a year ....... story goes Dene came back home from Malta so his bairn could be born in Scotland.

Offered a full time deal I heard, let me think 5 months p/t in Scotland or two years full time in sunshine

I know what I would choose ............ never mind the Mrs ....... :)

Fair play to him if it's for family reasons ! but makes us look a tad unprofessional why sign him in first place if he was always going back ?? Now what for club ? Put Jacko as an out n out poacher and he ll score goals that's what he's best at ! Yes there may be 17 days left o window but that's another 2 games gone by then ! Get guys signed now we re 7 month into season !And management n club should have ideas

Fair play to him if it's for family reasons ! but makes us look a tad unprofessional why sign him in first place if he was always going back ?? Now what for club ? Put Jacko as an out n out poacher and he ll score goals that's what he's best at ! Yes there may be 17 days left o window but that's another 2 games gone by then ! Get guys signed now we re 7 month into season !And management n club should have ideas

Management do not have any ideas they are clueless.

Who have you got in mind ? January is not the time to sign quality players as it is generally just the unwanted dross that are available.

If players are happy at getting beat all the time we are in trouble

I think the show of solidarity when the whole squad chipped in to help fund Perry's operation and the joy when they won before Christmas kind of throws your accusation out the window.

The only reason they would want to leave is because of continual bad mouthing from folk like yourselves even when they do win.

Archived