Stenhousemuir FC - The Warriors - The 2023/24 Thread

It was also pointed out that Peter Urminsky was on the bench for St Mirren last night during their win over St Johnstone - what does this mean for Stenhousemuir? Has he been recalled by his parent club? Will he return to us for the game against Stranraer next weekend? Will wee Ryan Marshall back in the goals for us going forward?

I'm a little anxious, I must admit!

2 hours ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

It was also pointed out that Peter Urminsky was on the bench for St Mirren last night during their win over St Johnstone - what does this mean for Stenhousemuir? Has he been recalled by his parent club? Will he return to us for the game against Stranraer next weekend? Will wee Ryan Marshall back in the goals for us going forward?

Must have been recalled .

All a bit strange. There was another keeper on the bench too. As said above a don't see how he can be in their first team squad for games and ours. Maybe re-called to go elsewhere. Be good to have an update from club, then my wishful thinking is no update as nothing to update [emoji2369]

According to our club's Twitter account, we beat Ayr United 6-1 in a closed doors friendly this evening. A brace from Euan O'Reilly, a penalty from Ross Forbes and goals from Adam Brown, Ross Lyon and Darren Christie gave us the win. I imagine that, with the Honest Men playing Kilmarnock last night, it was a shadow side we faced but nevertheless, you cannot knock a handsome victory like this!

4 hours ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

According to our club's Twitter account, we beat Ayr United 6-1 in a closed doors friendly this evening. A brace from Euan O'Reilly, a penalty from Ross Forbes and goals from Adam Brown, Ross Lyon and Darren Christie gave us the win. I imagine that, with the Honest Men playing Kilmarnock last night, it was a shadow side we faced but nevertheless, you cannot knock a handsome victory like this!

You are dreamin- a day after they beat Killie,come on let's get serious.

Arbroath for the league 

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe a question for @CEMSFC to answer - what happened to the old Stenhousemuir highlights from around the 2010 era? They used to be hosted on the old club website but after its redesign a couple of years ago, the links to the pages no longer work. I was looking to watch back some of Eric Paton's greatest moments from the 2010/11 campaign but I've no idea where I can find them.

I've got a feeling it might be on Vimeo but I can't be so sure. Some great games from around that era. I want to watch them again!

1 hour ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

Maybe a question for @CEMSFC to answer - what happened to the old Stenhousemuir highlights from around the 2010 era? They used to be hosted on the old club website but after its redesign a couple of years ago, the links to the pages no longer work. I was looking to watch back some of Eric Paton's greatest moments from the 2010/11 campaign but I've no idea where I can find them.

I've got a feeling it might be on Vimeo but I can't be so sure. Some great games from around that era. I want to watch them again!

They are on our Vimeo still but only those with access to the account can see. I could potentially look at uploading some to YouTube over the next few weeks.