Stenhousemuir FC - The Warriors - The 2023/24 Thread

Congratulations to the board for everything they are doing at this time.  Showing we are a true Community Club. 

Hope our efforts are repaid by the community  when football restarts in terms of crowd attendance. Would be nice if some the club have helped come along to our games.

At times when clubs and boards are  critisised our board should be applauded for their efforts.

Next step would be setting up a bank account where supporters can make a donation to help keep the club going.

3 hours ago, Moonglum25 said:

Congratulations to the board for everything they are doing at this time.  Showing we are a true Community Club. 

Hope our efforts are repaid by the community  when football restarts in terms of crowd attendance. Would be nice if some the club have helped come along to our games.

At times when clubs and boards are  critisised our board should be applauded for their efforts.

Next step would be setting up a bank account where supporters can make a donation to help keep the club going.

I believe that's in place, just phone the office to donate...

Screenshot_20200322-122532.png

16 hours ago, Vimto90 said:

Why post this on a Stenny thread.

Hope it fails miserably though emoji106.png

Couple of things firstly the idea came from the Stenny thread. Secondly sharing what we are doing with it should Stenny want to copy or take a steer from. In unprecedented times like this we re all in the same mess and good if we all help each other a little as ulitimately we need collective success in the medium to long term.

Couple of things firstly the idea came from the Stenny thread. Secondly sharing what we are doing with it should Stenny want to copy or take a steer from. In unprecedented times like this we re all in the same mess and good if we all help each other a little as ulitimately we need collective success in the medium to long term.

Nah. Would happily see the end of cowdenbeath [emoji106]

17 hours ago, Vimto90 said:
18 hours ago, beaver1 said:
Why would it be daft?

Didn't really think it would need explaining, especially to someone who goes over the club accounts at the AGM with a fine toothcombe

The club can easily accept donations into their bank account. I am hoping that if they publish the account details then this will make it simpler, and I hope will mean more people are likely to donate.

On 23/03/2020 at 10:30, beaver1 said:

The club can easily accept donations into their bank account. I am hoping that if they publish the account details then this will make it simpler, and I hope will mean more people are likely to donate.

Well done Stenny. Fundraising must be going well.

seen Spency driving about Inverkeithing in a nice new motor yesterday. 😂

On 22/03/2020 at 09:15, Moonglum25 said:

The "fire your Saturday matchday money to the club" option has been refined....see below.

It's Saturday lads, let's go fucking mental at the virtual wee bar and pie hut!  

Screenshot_20200328-121655.png

1 hour ago, selfassemblyshire said:

It would only be delaying the inevitable.

It will be glorious when it finally comes knocking on your door.

I suppose the thought of us coming down so your big derby isn't held in a theme park must be pretty exciting.