Stenhousemuir FC - The Warriors - The 2023/24 Thread

1 hour ago, Neilly said:

Done really well in the play off games but that can't justify a new deal when we are going up a league.

Same applies to Jimmy Scott.

I wouldn't object to keeping Jimmy Scott but I wouldn't be too fussed if he left.

He's developed so well over the last few seasons I am actually pleased for him as a person he leaves in these circumstances. I don't feel that sad about it more happy for him that he will have teams after him as opposed to the rabbit in the headlights he was under Booth.

I wish him all the best. He is not irreplaceble so seems a natural end to the relationship after promotion.

RIP White Thuram.

I'm sad to see him go. He came a long, long way after his disastrous first few months under Scott Booth and developed into a good defender, someone who could read the game well, get stuck in and chip in with the odd goal. What I liked the most about him was he played the same way I would play if I could play for Stenny - fully committed, kicking every ball, going off my head at every goal.