Stenhousemuir FC - The Warriors - The 2023/24 Thread

Assuming he will play in a midifled 3 alongside Millar and Meechan. Despite a poor season if we now get Fleming and Lithgow signed on then we we will have retained the only players worth keeping.

Goddamn, that's a superb piece of business. I know he hasn't been as good since he left for St Mirren but he should certainly be a handy player for our level.

If he can regain his confidence he had when we won the league a few years back then you've got yourself a hell of a player at this level. He struggled this season but in fairness so did everybody else. Playing him in centre mid and not on the right wing like Nicholl did will help as well.

Hope he is a success there. Works hard and I'm sure he'll be helping out at all the community events that Stenny have on the go.

Sad to see him leave but no surprise. Half our team will be away this season probably.

And, as if by magic, is now on our website.

Nice one. Probably the most unsurprising transfer of the summer to be honest.

Decent enough defender - big, strong, can header bricks and shout at people. All we're really looking for. I know Bomber's been keen on him for some time. Always looked good when he played against us.

Another solid signing. Not spectacular but knows the division is physically strong. I'm glad we seem to be moving away from substandard untried youngsters (I don't mean good ones promoted from our youth ranks)

Another solid signing. Not spectacular but knows the division and is physically strong. I'm glad we seem to be moving away from substandard untried youngsters (I don't mean good ones promoted from our youth ranks)

There's a bit of bad news over at the Stenhousemuir site. Alan Lithgow has left the club - CLICK.

It's probably not a surprise after his name appeared on the PFA website but I'm still disappointed he's left. He was pretty decent for us over the course of the season.