Stenhousemuir FC - The Warriors - The 2023/24 Thread

For stenny fans,

your manager thinks you should have beat us last Saturday. He is delusional. Even your own twitter feed said Cowden deserved the win.

Your chairman is complacent and  just wants to brag about how much money the club has but doesn’t seem to want to spend it. After a year out of the Division, he has misjudged the budgets teams are now spending to avoid the trapdoor.

Brechin realised months ago that they were in trouble. Changed the manager and  I hear they have amassed a war chest of around 20k to spend in January. 

time to wake up guys !  

David Marsh has received a two game immediate ban for his off the ball stamp on Connor Smith last Saturday. Follows on from breaking our goalies cheekbone in the previous game with a cheap shot challenge. The guy is a fud but well done Cowden for getting the footage to the SFA for justice to be done.

On 08/10/2019 at 18:46, Am Featha *****h Nan Clach said:

With Irons in charge and our current squad, I'd be surprised if we didn't finish in the promotion play offs.

I think Cove will win the league with a few games to spare and Edinburgh City will continue to be consistently decent and finish second. Cowden will likely revert to the mean and fall away from my predicted top 2 and they are catchable given the number of games left.

Because I’m obsessed I remember this wee beauty. Oh how we laughed.  

I don't think many Cowden fans are really bothered about 2009 to be honest - we went up anyway and went on to greater things such as four seasons in the 2nd top tier and yet another one of our five League titles
Bothered Cowden fan found

1 hour ago, Vimto90 said:
2 hours ago, Cowden Cowboy said:
I don't think many Cowden fans are really bothered about 2009 to be honest - we went up anyway and went on to greater things such as four seasons in the 2nd top tier and yet another one of our five League titles

You seem to be the one that's bothered.

Love it.

🤒🤒🤒

2 hours ago, Vimto90 said:
3 hours ago, Cowden Cowboy said:

Show us yer championship medals

12 hours ago, Cowden Cowboy said:

Absolutely spewing.

What an embarrassment. 

You are having a really good season & should easily make the play off's.

The obsession with absolute muck like us is unhinged.
I like to think the vast majority of us diddy team supporters are on the wind up. We're all in the same sort of boat at the end of the day.

Have a good new year and all the best against Kelty in May.

All doom and Gloom just now so some of my moments/matches of the decade.

2010 - 1-0 win midweek at Peterhead, was only 5 games left and we needed a win. Only 5 fans travelled. Robert Love scored after 3 minutes and we held on. Was a great wee night after a long journey.

2010 - Paul Quinn scored in the 88th minute at bayview to give us a 1-1 draw in the penultimate game and keep staying up in our hands (which we done) there was a very orange EF fan giving us it tight for 90 mins and the away fans piled into the home end when the goal went in. SCENES.

2011 - The 2-1 win at Alloa. Anderson & Paton with the goals to give us the win after going 1-0 down and that game basically kept us up and relegated Alloa. We had a pretty big support through and was such a great feeling to win.....

....2 weeks later 3-0 win at Peterhead followed by a pitch invasion as we stayed up under Davie Irons. Great fun.

2011 - Andy Rodgers overhead kick 90th min or there abouts winner at home to East Fife. Great goal and always sticks out in my mind.

2012 - 2-1 at Kilmarnock. Killie were the league cup holders after beating Celtic the previous year. This was the first game of their defence and we turned up, outplayed them and thoroughly deserved the win. Great night.

2018 - 4-2 v Falkirk. Don't even need to go into it. F*cking glorious.

Few missed out. I wasn't at the Aberdeen away game & also missed our promotion games v Peterhead. Am sure I have forgot some as well that others will remember.