Stenhousemuir FC - The Warriors - The 2023/24 Thread

Kieran Anderson would be an interesting signing given the clamour surrounding him a couple of months ago - I'm sure I read Hamilton Academical and Falkirk had taken a look at him earlier in the summer.

The only downside to him joining the club would be dealing with his idiot father online again.

Edited by Francesc Fabregas

Kieran Anderson would be an interesting signing given the clamour surrounding him a couple of months ago - I'm sure I read Hamilton Academical and Falkirk had taken a look at him earlier in the summer.
The only downside to him joining the club would be dealing with his idiot father online again.
The problem with fathers, see their laddie scoring goals for fun in u16s and think they are superstars.

1 hour ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

Yes I think Rice has had him in training with Accies this summer, obviously wasn’t offered a deal but seems to be highly thought of. 40-odd goals in all competitions for the Mariners last term. 

13 minutes ago, razamanaz said:

Kieran Anderson: Sky says he has signed on loan, does this mean that he got a contract with Hamilton? I watched him with Camelon last year and he's good, bit static but has some shot on him

He never got the contract with Hamilton. Signed for us