Stenhousemuir FC - The Warriors - The 2023/24 Thread

Pretty much agree with what FF has said regarding who I would like to see stay on for next season.

Wouldn’t be to upset if Chris Smith was signed on again either.

While I agree with Moonglum that Big Mick has at times looked like he has struggled for pace and a quicker CB would be ideal I’m not sure Marsh would be the answer. Every game there is potential for a rush of blood to the head moment.

What are the thoughts/possibility of Andrew Dallas returning on loan next season. In the few games I’ve saw him play he would be an upgrade on what is surely Colin’s last season,. A constantly injured Jimmy. Longworth will probably be one of those players who does reasonably well everywhere except us and Cunningham I honestly couldn’t tell you what he looks like.

I don't think Sandy Cunningham is  with the club anymore. He must have packed it in a couple of weeks ago.

I can't imagine Rangers would be interested in lending us Andy Dallas for another season - if he does go out on loan next term, it'll probably be at an upward-looking League 1 club. He's done quite well for us, right enough. He got a big lesson against Sean Dillon on Saturday but he has the potential to be a good player.

I don't think Sandy Cunningham is  with the club anymore. He must have packed it in a couple of weeks ago.
I can't imagine Rangers would be interested in lending us Andy Dallas for another season - if he does go out on loan next term, it'll probably be at an upward-looking League 1 club. He's done quite well for us, right enough. He got a big lesson against Sean Dillon on Saturday but he has the potential to be a good player.
He's dealing with family issues.

17 minutes ago, CEMSFC said:
34 minutes ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

He's dealing with family issues.

Ah, sorry to hear that. Hope he and his family work through them.

• 2 weeks later...

I've just seen the news on  his Twitter page; I imagine we'll find out about the rest just soon.

Eddie Ferns was occasionally handy and he did play his hand in some important goals but he was just too goddamn frustrating and when he was bad he was really bad.

Still, all the best to him. For someone so limited, he's actually had a pretty successful career.