Francesc Fabregas

Stenhousemuir FC - The Warriors - The 2019/20 Thread

It is good to get some decent news - to date it has been a little bit doom and gloom.  A big bit actually. Would happily swap that win last night for three points in the upcoming league game though. 

No Brandon Luke. Injured?

1 hour ago, beaver1 said:

It is good to get some decent news - to date it has been a little bit doom and gloom.  A big bit actually. Would happily swap that win last night for three points in the upcoming league game though. 

No Brandon Luke. Injured?

I think Brandon Luke is on holiday, can't really moan about that when the manager set the precedent himself during the league cup stuff 

I was gobsmacked to witness a side win a game featuring the absolute imposter that is Scott McLaughlin. I thought Stenny's best player was No. 4. Wasn't afraid to get stuck in.

Nice family feel about the place and I thought it was good the stewards let the kids stand at the tunnel for high fives. I imagine some clubs would be precious about such a thing! The stand is actually bigger than I've always thought as well

Just now, 19QOS19 said:

I was gobsmacked to witness a side win a game featuring the absolute imposter that is Scott McLaughlin. I thought Stenny's best player was No. 4. Wasn't afraid to get stuck in.

Nice family feel about the place and I thought it was good the stewards let the kids stand at the tunnel for high fives. I imagine some clubs would be precious about such a thing! The stand is actually bigger than I've always thought as well emoji38.png

I wasn't sure about bringing in Scott McLaughlin but he's been absolutely fine so far and has impressed me. We've used him at full-back or in the middle of the defence and he's looked pretty assured (his penalty concession against Albion Rovers aside).

19 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Nice family feel about the place and I thought it was good the stewards let the kids stand at the tunnel for high fives. I imagine some clubs would be precious about such a thing! The stand is actually bigger than I've always thought as well emoji38.png

The previous stewarding regime would have had them all sent to Australia for even attempting to come within 500 yards of a player ;)

6 hours ago, drs said:

The previous stewarding regime would have had them all sent to Australia for even attempting to come within 500 yards of a player ;)

Makes a difference going there with Hitler the head steward now away.