Jump to content
Francesc Fabregas

Stenhousemuir FC - The Warriors - The 2019/20 Thread

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, eleets13 said:

Your comments about Mckernon are absolutely disgusting, you should be ashamed of yourself speaking about anyone like that.. he was the best player on the park by a mile!

I saw him at the kilby game and have to agree that he was noticeably overweight. professional players should be looking after them selves between seasons, its no up to the clubs to get them back in shape

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Burnsythebinman said:

I saw him at the kilby game and have to agree that he was noticeably overweight. professional players should be looking after them selves between seasons, its no up to the clubs to get them back in shape

Have you personally put the boy on the scales & have the medical knowledge to say he is clinically overweight? I didn’t think so..

You should be supportive of your teams players instead of slandering them online like some pathetic cyber bully. It’s a sad state of affairs when a footballers skill goes unnoticed & a group of grown men are slagging him off on his appearance. 

Edited by eleets13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No but I can spot an uneducated bully when I see one

18 minutes ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

Are you Jamie McKernon or related to Jamie McKernon?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, eleets13 said:

Have you personally put the boy on the scales & have the medical knowledge to say he is clinically overweight? I didn’t think so..

You should be supportive of your teams players instead of slandering them online like some pathetic cyber bully. It’s a sad state of affairs when a footballers skill goes unnoticed & a group of grown men are slagging him off on his appearance. 

you seem very sensitive to this player, any reason? I only said he looked overweight, that's not cyber bullying, slandering or slagging off. isee you just joined to make these points, I ask again, any reason you want to share?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Burnsythebinman said:

you seem very sensitive to this player, any reason? I only said he looked overweight, that's not cyber bullying, slandering or slagging off. isee you just joined to make these points, I ask again, any reason you want to share?

Just think the comments made about him have been very unnecessary & his skill & potential is being massively overlooked. 

Didn’t just join, re-joined. We’re here to talk about the game & the performance & some people seem to have forgotten that. If his apparent “weight issue” starts to affect his performance then batter in but until that time I think you should give the guy a chance to prove that he was a worthwhile signing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I do think he is a worthwhile signing. I thought he was one of the best players against kilby. I think he is something we are missing in midfield. I think he'll do a good job for us. I just think he is carrying a bit extra weight that he should have worked on between seasons. nothing I said was harsher than that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, eleets13 said:

No but I can spot an uneducated bully when I see one

 

You seem to have overlooked the sentence where I said McKernon looked quite handy on the ball and played some nice passes.

I don't think he's in an acceptable condition but the management team do, and that's the most important thing. I hope he's a success for the Warriors but I've never before seen a player showing up in that kind of shape.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This cyber bullying is just the latest in odious behaviour by Fabregas since he goat oan the telly. Where will it end?

McKernon is in sparkling physical condition. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Neilly said:

This cyber bullying is just the latest in odious behaviour by Fabregas since he goat oan the telly. Where will it end?

McKernon is in sparkling physical condition. 

I heard he now has a list of demands in his stadium announcer suite at Ochilview -  irn bru chilled to 4 degrees, wham bars, and a falkirk fan to fan him with pampas grass... just a rumour though 😜

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You get them told Eleets. How dare these so called football fans offer an opinion about the condition of one of their teams players that isn't 100% positive.  It's a scandal. 

"an uneducated bully" 😭

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Your comments about Mckernon are absolutely disgusting, you should be ashamed of yourself speaking about anyone like that.. he was the best player on the park by a mile!
Have you personally put the boy on the scales & have the medical knowledge to say he is clinically overweight? I didn’t think so..
You should be supportive of your teams players instead of slandering them online like some pathetic cyber bully. It’s a sad state of affairs when a footballers skill goes unnoticed & a group of grown men are slagging him off on his appearance. 
Just think the comments made about him have been very unnecessary & his skill & potential is being massively overlooked. 
Didn’t just join, re-joined. We’re here to talk about the game & the performance & some people seem to have forgotten that. If his apparent “weight issue” starts to affect his performance then batter in but until that time I think you should give the guy a chance to prove that he was a worthwhile signing
^^^ubcxlwc7f1j21.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very embarrassing from McKernons friend/girlfriend/family member/eleets13

He looks overweight when I seen him v EK. The group of 5 I was with said the exact same thing. The other posters on here also have noticed this.

He will be a good player for us I think, but it's very unusual to see a player look as visibly overweight as he did. Some players are naturally stocky but this isn't that. Few weeks though and i'm sure he will be in top nick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/07/2019 at 11:07, Francesc Fabregas said:

You seem to have overlooked the sentence where I said McKernon looked quite handy on the ball and played some nice passes.

I don't think he's in an acceptable condition but the management team do, and that's the most important thing. I hope he's a success for the Warriors but I've never before seen a player showing up in that kind of shape.

 

2007.09.29.EFvSTE.McManus scores sixth.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Liam Scullion signed on loan from Hamilton. Scored the goal against St Mirren on Tuesday

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, CEMSFC said:

Liam Scullion signed on loan from Hamilton. Scored the goal against St Mirren on Tuesday

Welcome to page 126

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stirling Albion signed another pile of shite today which puts us back favourites for 7th.

What a time to be alive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...