Francesc Fabregas

Stenhousemuir FC - The Warriors - The 2019/20 Thread

4 minutes ago, Christophe said:

I like ‘Gogsy’s’ tail between legs second attempt at comment on Kyle Marley after no one took the hook on his awful “Kyle Marley *laughingface*” schtick earlier...nice try ‘Gogsy’!

Fuzzy Bear did, and he was exactly the target I was going for, you should see some of his other comments about Kyle.

Marley sold a lot of shockers for Linlithgow hence why he was dropped for last few months of season.

Albion Rovers at home on the first day of the season, is it.

It's been a while since we locked horns with our bete noirs but this has a 3-0 win to the visitors written all over it!

Spoke with a AR fan at work this week and he seriously fancies them for a top 3 place under Harper.  They were dreadful when we played them last year but Harper has apparently turned them round. Will be interesting to see.

As it stands the first game of the season is a relegation six pointer.

He was one of our best players in the promotion winning side but probably struggled last season if we are being truthful. Will sit in front of the defence and keep things ticking over.

Would have kept him now based on what we have brought in so far but I wish him all the best. I don't think any Warriors fan would have a bad word to say about Fez.

There was this one time he made a forward run beyond the Falkirk defence and the rest is history.

A 110% type player who probably found himself operating one level beyond his legs last season. Will undoubtedly do a terrific turn in the West for you though I’d imagine. 

Fez was good for us. Popular player. Wasn't surprised we let him go at the time, but things have changed recently.

Been reported in our local paper that you have made an enquiry to Peterhead to take in Shane Sutherland on loan. This was rejected but club indicated they may come back with an offer. Elgin have had a bid rejected and Cove are expected to make one.

What a state we are in trying to get jobbers on loan from Peterhead to add to the woe that has already happened.

We really need someone from the club to update the 1st team squad to show us exactly who we have at this time.  Is Connor Duthie still at the club?

Betfred Cup games are only a couple of weeks away so what is the position with the squad.