Stenhousemuir FC - The Warriors - The 2023/24 Thread

Providing we get the better of Penicuik Athletic, we've been drawn away to Partick Thistle in the Scottish Cup.

A dud of a draw given we're playing them earlier in the month in the Tunnock's Caramel Wafer Cup. I would much have preferred non-league opposition. It looks like Falkirk have got the tie of the round against Bomber's Linlithgow Rose.

3 minutes ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

Providing we get the better of Penicuik Athletic, we've been drawn away to Partick Thistle in the Scottish Cup.

A dud of a draw given we're playing them earlier in the month in the Tunnock's Caramel Wafer Cup. I would much have preferred non-league opposition. It looks like Falkirk have got the tie of the round against Bomber's Linlithgow Rose.

If we beat Penicuik, we play Partick on the 16th and then the following week. Great fun...

On 20/10/2019 at 20:31, Francesc Fabregas said:

Counting chickens ahem 

Fair play, that's the worst performance and result I've ever seen from Stenhousemuir. All credit goes to Penicuik Athletic, they steamrollered us, but we offered no resistance. They could have been about four goals up before the interval and thoroughly deserved their win.

We were horrendous, truly.

3 minutes ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

Fair play, that's the worst performance and result I've ever seen from Stenhousemuir. All credit goes to Penicuik Athletic, they steamrollered us, but we offered no resistance. They could have been about four goals up before the interval and thoroughly deserved their win.

Like us against Auchinlek shat it on the day , headed back from Cowdenbeath/Broxburn any consolation Cowden were pish 

22 minutes ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

Listen to some “Blue Nile“, won’t cheer you up but their melancholy perfection will match your feelings

Well Penicuick destroyed Stenhousemuir from the word go. Stenhousemuir could have been down 3 or 4 before h/t easily.

Stenhousemuirs defending was to say the least abysmal, midfield was so slow to react to play any football, the boy cook just loves himself and when he makes a mistake just blames anyone bar himself. Your non existentStenhousemuir forward line was a laugh though, McGuigan wouldn't play in a top junior team. At least Broxburn have done the same to Cowdenbeath.

The Juniors seem not to be so horse shit after all.

27 minutes ago, wullie robb said:

Well Penicuick destroyed Stenhousemuir from the word go. Stenhousemuir could have been down 3 or 4 before h/t easily.

Stenhousemuirs defending was to say the least abysmal, midfield was so slow to react to play any football, the boy cook just loves himself and when he makes a mistake just blames anyone bar himself. Your non existentStenhousemuir forward line was a laugh though, McGuigan wouldn't play in a top junior team. At least Broxburn have done the same to Cowdenbeath.

Except Penicuik and Broxburn aren't juniors anymore,they both play their trade in the SENIOR East of Scotland premier 👍🏿

10 minutes ago, Vimto90 said:

Oh rest assured they are horse shit but we are also horse shit.

Only thing that softens the blow is the sh*t tie that awaited us. Big game for Penicuik but was probably the worst draw we could have got had we progressed.

Vimto 

How are they horse shit Broxburn won 3.0 today against Cowdenbeath so Cowdenbeath must be shit also.

On ‎17‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 09:46, Francesc Fabregas said:

it would be hugely embarrassing if we didn't progress to the third round. By all accounts, they're not a great side so we should be looking to win comfortably

if we score an early goal I'd fancy us to put four or five past them.

On ‎18‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 15:39, Christophe said:

Seen Penicuik bodied off a Kelty 2nd string pre-season, they won't trouble us in the slightest. Errol Douglas strolled around at centre half like Franco Baresi against them FFS. 

On ‎17‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 14:01, Neilly said:

I've watched highlights of their recent games and they are horse manure. No excuses if our attitude is correct

we will give them an absolute pasting.

On ‎17‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 19:56, Am Featha *****h Nan Clach said:

Would losing to an EOSL team be a bit embarrassing?

Yes.

Would losing to a team nicknamed 'The Rookie Cuikie' be worthy of liquidating Stenhousemuir FC?

Yes.

What would be worthy of getting pasted 3-0 going on 6 or 7? Took this in today - you were wretched and should have been thrashed.

On ‎21‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 08:26, Neilly said:

My sources have also informed me we will be playing Partick Thistle back to back in the month of November.

Oh dear.

23 minutes ago, wullie robb said:

Penicuik aren't Juniors, tbf, they play in the East of Scotland League (tier 6) - currently 7th in that apparently austere division.

Vimto 
How are they horse shit Broxburn won 3.0 today against Cowdenbeath so Cowdenbeath must be shit also.

Absolutely they are shit. Any part time team can get beat of these teams away from home because by and large they are inconsistent and ultimately horse shit.

Doesn't make penicuik a good team, just a better level of dog shit than us today.

Except Penicuik and Broxburn aren't juniors anymore,they both play their trade in the SENIOR East of Scotland premier [emoji1531]
Don't kid yourself. Its by name only to get a certificate to get into the lowland league. There are plenty junior clubs that have changed to senior status and haven't inproved that much if any.