Stenhousemuir FC - The Warriors - The 2023/24 Thread

19 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

I was gobsmacked to witness a side win a game featuring the absolute imposter that is Scott McLaughlin. I thought Stenny's best player was No. 4. Wasn't afraid to get stuck in.

Nice family feel about the place and I thought it was good the stewards let the kids stand at the tunnel for high fives. I imagine some clubs would be precious about such a thing! The stand is actually bigger than I've always thought as well emoji38.png

The previous stewarding regime would have had them all sent to Australia for even attempting to come within 500 yards of a player ;)

1 hour ago, shawfield shed boy said:

Hows Hopkirk. Did we dodge a bullet or he looking sharp and back in love with fitba again..?!

He scored two goals in first two league matches and he's shown a couple of lovely touches here and there but he needs to influence games a bit more; there are times when the whole thing seems to pass him by. Nevertheless, I'm sure he'll form a good partnership with Mark McGuigan in time and the pair will get 25-odd goals between them.

7 minutes ago, Moonglum25 said:

Good news re Munro and also heard that there is a strong possibility of another signing being announced soon.

Overheard that as well. Hopefully announced before Saturday. 

2 minutes ago, Christophe said:

Let's be fair, we can hardly lay The Harvest Swan debacle at the door of "Moonglum"

definitely not.  but i heard we had agreed a deal with one and then it was mentioned on here so alloa cam hunting and took him that very night. am just saying if we need to wait til the weekend or whatever then we wait