Stenhousemuir FC - The Warriors - The 2023/24 Thread

I do think he is a worthwhile signing. I thought he was one of the best players against kilby. I think he is something we are missing in midfield. I think he'll do a good job for us. I just think he is carrying a bit extra weight that he should have worked on between seasons. nothing I said was harsher than that

43 minutes ago, eleets13 said:

No but I can spot an uneducated bully when I see one

You seem to have overlooked the sentence where I said McKernon looked quite handy on the ball and played some nice passes.

I don't think he's in an acceptable condition but the management team do, and that's the most important thing. I hope he's a success for the Warriors but I've never before seen a player showing up in that kind of shape.

42 minutes ago, Neilly said:

This cyber bullying is just the latest in odious behaviour by Fabregas since he goat oan the telly. Where will it end?

McKernon is in sparkling physical condition. 

I heard he now has a list of demands in his stadium announcer suite at Ochilview -  irn bru chilled to 4 degrees, wham bars, and a falkirk fan to fan him with pampas grass... just a rumour though 😜

You get them told Eleets. How dare these so called football fans offer an opinion about the condition of one of their teams players that isn't 100% positive.  It's a scandal. 

"an uneducated bully" 😭

Your comments about Mckernon are absolutely disgusting, you should be ashamed of yourself speaking about anyone like that.. he was the best player on the park by a mile!
Have you personally put the boy on the scales & have the medical knowledge to say he is clinically overweight? I didn’t think so..
You should be supportive of your teams players instead of slandering them online like some pathetic cyber bully. It’s a sad state of affairs when a footballers skill goes unnoticed & a group of grown men are slagging him off on his appearance. 
Just think the comments made about him have been very unnecessary & his skill & potential is being massively overlooked. 
Didn’t just join, re-joined. We’re here to talk about the game & the performance & some people seem to have forgotten that. If his apparent “weight issue” starts to affect his performance then batter in but until that time I think you should give the guy a chance to prove that he was a worthwhile signing
^^^ubcxlwc7f1j21.jpg

Very embarrassing from McKernons friend/girlfriend/family member/eleets13

He looks overweight when I seen him v EK. The group of 5 I was with said the exact same thing. The other posters on here also have noticed this.

He will be a good player for us I think, but it's very unusual to see a player look as visibly overweight as he did. Some players are naturally stocky but this isn't that. Few weeks though and i'm sure he will be in top nick.

On 10/07/2019 at 11:07, Francesc Fabregas said:

You seem to have overlooked the sentence where I said McKernon looked quite handy on the ball and played some nice passes.

I don't think he's in an acceptable condition but the management team do, and that's the most important thing. I hope he's a success for the Warriors but I've never before seen a player showing up in that kind of shape.

2007.09.29.EFvSTE.McManus scores sixth.jpg

Beat Formartine Utd 4-1 in a closed door game today.

I only seen second half. It was 1-0 warriors at HT. Kieran Anderson (remember him) scoring. He has bulked up a lot and is now an out and out striker. He looked decent for the 10-15 mins I seen him.

We looked good but the opposition were not great. Marky Munro looked good in centre mid. Cook was left back and did ok and mclaughlin was centre half and strolled it.

New boy Liam Scullion is absolutely rapid, should do a good job in league 2.

Hopkirk scored the second and it was an absolute peach. Killed ball dead from quite a height, lobbed the goalie from just inside the 18 yard box. Watters and Tiwi Daramola completed the scoring with nice finishes after pouncing on defensive mistakes.

McGuigan didn't look too sharp was a slight concern but still pre season. Also not sure if Big Munro got a niggle, looked like it and was subbed at HT. Fingers crossed not.

Camelon are due vouchers for the canteen at the Mariner Centre as part of his release clause.

I hope the club have done their due diligence on this one and we are not left with egg on our face again.