Stenhousemuir FC - The Warriors - The 2023/24 Thread

He was one of our best players in the promotion winning side but probably struggled last season if we are being truthful. Will sit in front of the defence and keep things ticking over.

Would have kept him now based on what we have brought in so far but I wish him all the best. I don't think any Warriors fan would have a bad word to say about Fez.

There was this one time he made a forward run beyond the Falkirk defence and the rest is history.

We really need someone from the club to update the 1st team squad to show us exactly who we have at this time.  Is Connor Duthie still at the club?

Betfred Cup games are only a couple of weeks away so what is the position with the squad.

We really need someone from the club to update the 1st team squad to show us exactly who we have at this time.  Is Connor Duthie still at the club?
Betfred Cup games are only a couple of weeks away so what is the position with the squad.
Website is in the process of getting updated. Some of the stuff has been done already

Let's take a look at the 2019/20 squad as things stand. Please let me know if there are any superstars I've missed out on:

Goalkeepers

Graeme Smith
Kyle Marley

Defenders

Andy Munro
David Marsh
Chris O'Neill
Marky Munro

Midfielders

Kieron Gibbons
Thomas Halleran
Scott McLaughlin
Jamie McKernon
Alan Cook

Forwards

Mark McGuigan
Ryan Watters

Edited by Francesc Fabregas

15 minutes ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

Let's take a look at the 2019/20 squad as things stand. Please let me know if there are any superstars I've missed out on:

Goalkeepers

Graeme Smith
Kyle Marley

Defenders

Andy Munro
David Marsh
Chris O'Neill
Marky Munro

Midfielders

Kieron Gibbons
Thomas Halleran
Scott McLaughlin
Jamie McKernon
Alan Cook

Forwards

Mark McGuigan
Ryan Watters

Nobody else but probably room for 5 more? Midfield looks uninspiring unfortunately. And obviously need to get some strong support up front for McGuigan. 

1 minute ago, beaver1 said:

Nobody else but probably room for 5 more? Midfield looks uninspiring unfortunately. And obviously need to get some strong support up front for McGuigan. 

We'll need cover in defence, a right-sided midfielder, a bit of creativity in the middle of the park, and another striker.

You're not kidding when you say the team looks uninspiring. There's still time to bring better players but so far, this has probably been the most disappointing summer since I started supporting the club!