Stenhousemuir FC - The Warriors - The 2023/24 Thread

Club statement:

Leaving the club: Lewis McMinn, Alan Reid, Ruaridh Donaldson, Mark Ferry, Sean Dickson, Greg Hurst, Nikki Paterson and Robbie Sinclair.

Contract offers were made to Donaldson and Hurst however all three players have decided to explore other opportunities within the game. Donaldson has been offered a full-time role in London and is due to move south. Hurst is going to pursue a playing opportunity in America.

Conor McBrearty, Seb Ross, Cameron Breadner and Russell Dingwall have all returned to their parent club following the completion of their loan.

Edited by Christophe

Key players signed up and deadwood moved on. Pleasing stuff. Only players not mentioned are Duthie and Scoop, would assume both have been offered deals.

We have a decent spine of a team and hopefully Colin can add more quality to it and we can challenge for the title next year.

Club statement:

Leaving the club: Lewis McMinn, Alan Reid, Ruaridh Donaldson, Mark Ferry, Sean Dickson, Greg Hurst, Nikki Paterson and Robbie Sinclair.

Contract offers were made to Donaldson and Hurst however all three players have decided to explore other opportunities within the game. Donaldson has been offered a full-time role in London and is due to move south. Hurst is going to pursue a playing opportunity in America.

Conor McBrearty, Seb Ross, Cameron Breadner and Russell Dingwall have all returned to their parent club following the completion of their loan.

Why not mention of Dickson in it but just that he’s off?

Can't argue with the majority of that.

Hurst and Donaldson good players but not irreplaceable and sounds like both have opportunities to enhance their career.

Wish all the guys well not a bad egg among them. The ones who were not good enough certainly couldn't be faulted for effort that's for sure.

Surly Ryan waters won’t be kept on, be surprised to see neill stay or duthie for that matter, sad to see ferry go, always liked him, all players go with thanks for their efforts and hopefully we can add some better quality 

Came to post about this. An excellent effort, which I'm sure was enjoyed by all Stenny punters!

I'll enjoy the reaction of Falkirk fans when the fixtures come out and it dawns on them they will genuinely be up against Stranraer, Peterhead and Forfar next season.

I honestly think you’re fishing in the wrong pond here. We’ve accepted our medicine and I, like many others, are looking forward to visiting seaside towns next season.

As long as it’s only for the one season mind you..

Reported for bullying.

I don't involve myself in rumours. Merely deal in hard facts from legitimate sources for my fellow fans.

Please don't reply to this post I find you rather annoying and you are ruining my thread.