• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Francesc Fabregas

Stenhousemuir FC - The Warriors - The 2018/19 Thread

Notice Dingwall played for Ross County reserves on Monday evening. Is that how these loan deals work? And still no Seb Ross. Squad stretched enough as it is. 

Yup most of these guys still play for their reserve team. Is that not how the other St Mirren boy got injured as well?

I remember Paton, Dallas etc always played still for their respective teams.

48 minutes ago, Neilly said:

Yup most of these guys still play for their reserve team. Is that not how the other St Mirren boy got injured as well?

I remember Paton, Dallas etc always played still for their respective teams.

It was, aye.

As most reserves games are on Monday afternoons I’d imagine boys playing 90 minutes on the Saturday would be unlikely to feature. They are obviously still training with their parent club so in Dingwall’s case it was good game time with him being suspended with us. Cameron Breadner I think only came on for us as a late substitute before the reserve game he was injured in, so not really an issue that he played, the injury aside. Not ideal from our point of view really, but that’s the deal I suppose. 

I see our game away to Airdrie in April has been selected for live BBC Alba coverage, 5:15pm KO - won’t anybody think of the ordinary punters! 

I see our game away to Airdrie in April has been selected for live BBC Alba coverage, 5:15pm KO - won’t anybody think of the ordinary punters!     

Of course not! Probably get between 300-400 through the gate... if we’re lucky!

Airdrie away is the worst in the division and for 16 pound for the privilege I'll be watching that one with beer in hand.

Fair play to anyone going.

On 3/14/2019 at 12:00, Neilly said:

Airdrie away is the worst in the division and for 16 pound for the privilege I'll be watching that one with beer in hand.

Fair play to anyone going.

Chan eil mi a ’cur coire ort (which I believe translates as I do not blame you) :)

What's this HUGE news then? I'm assuming Paton back for the 10th time or McGuigan signing a new deal.

43 minutes ago, Neilly said:

What's this HUGE news then? I'm assuming Paton back for the 10th time or McGuigan signing a new deal.

Don't think it's a new signing otherwise they would have stated. 

Hence why I said McGuigan signing on son. That would be HUGE news. I don't know what else would equal HUGE news.

18 minutes ago, Neilly said:

Hence why I said McGuigan signing on son. That would be HUGE news. I don't know what else would equal HUGE news.

Can't say anything about it, but should be announced around 7pm

I don't feel you should have such info. You thought Morgyn wiz oot fur two games. You dinny even ken the rules.

If McGuigan has signed on don't reply to this post.

1 hour ago, Neilly said:

I don't feel you should have such info. You thought Morgyn wiz oot fur two games. You dinny even ken the rules.

If McGuigan has signed on don't reply to this post.

;)

I would seriously doubt him signing on again so quickly. He will want to see if you go down or stay up first cause he will not be short of offers, happy to be shot down though .

8 minutes ago, sirscottyoung said:

I would seriously doubt him signing on again so quickly. He will want to see if you go down or stay up first cause he will not be short of offers, happy to be shot down though emoji23.png.

Players can sign on because they enjoy the club. Not all players care about playing at a higher level.

Another two years for the big man.

Absolutely brilliant. Buzzing.

Players can sign on because they enjoy the club. Not all players care about playing at a higher level.

I’m shocked at that! I know that but I thought he was absolutely outstanding when we played against him over the last few years. Brilliant he has stayed with yous!

Have to admit I am very surprised at this. Thought he was going to assess his options at the end of the season as I am sure he wasnt going to be short of them, honestly thought we may have had a chance but fair play to him. Loyalty at this level is not common especially with the risk of playing in league 2 next season.