• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Francesc Fabregas

Stenhousemuir FC - The Warriors - The 2018/19 Thread

I'm assuming he is away on loan to get experience, but would rather have him than Kevin on the bench, especially after his antics at the Falkirk game.

Tiwi away to Bo’ness on loan

48 minutes ago, CEMSFC said:

I'm assuming he is away on loan to get experience, but would rather have him than Kevin on the bench, especially after his antics at the Falkirk game.

What antics would these be?

Turning up with a Falkirk track suit or some shite like that. Personally couldn't care less about that he's contracted to Falkirk FC.

I'm more concerned he has absolutely no ability.

2 hours ago, Ross Forbes said:

What antics would these be?

As Neilly said, turned up in his Falkirk kit, and tried to get into the home changing room but was refused

23 hours ago, Moonglum25 said:

image.png.1bca04823aa26912e4c22912c9526dc4.png

Adrian Sprott or Miller Mathieson and Euan Donaldson are the 2 players on the left side.

I heard the guy in the middle is signing for Rangers.  Watch this space.

On 06/12/2018 at 12:53, Savage Henry said:

I heard the guy in the middle is signing for Rangers.  Watch this space.

Wilson? 

What did he do at the Falkirk game?

Edited to add - ignore me, I should've read on before asking a previously answered question.

What did he do at the Falkirk game?

Turned up in a Falkirk tracksuit. He couldn't play and is a Falkirk player so not really sure what the problem is.

Turned up in a Falkirk tracksuit. He couldn't play and is a Falkirk player so not really sure what the problem is.

I’ve been thinking about this, and part of me thinks what’s the big deal, but also part of me thinks it shows a lack of respect to the club he is currently representing. Yes his contract is with Falkirk, but right now he is playing for us. I would expect a player to have a level of discipline for a match like this and if he chose to wear his tracksuit for Falkirk that’s fine, but if that’s the decision he’s made then absolutely, he should not be allowed in the home dressing room.

I’ve been thinking about this, and part of me thinks what’s the big deal, but also part of me thinks it shows a lack of respect to the club he is currently representing. Yes his contract is with Falkirk, but right now he is playing for us. I would expect a player to have a level of discipline for a match like this and if he chose to wear his tracksuit for Falkirk that’s fine, but if that’s the decision he’s made then absolutely, he should not be allowed in the home dressing room.

He plays with Falkirk all through the week though. Couldn't win either way and took the correct choice for me, attempting to go into the home dressing room also the right choice as he would've wanted to support the guys he plays with on a Saturday too. Pretty decent of him I think personally