Stenhousemuir FC - The Warriors - The 2023/24 Thread

I think that will be a certainty.

If we could get two diamonds to compliment what we have that would be smashing.

Robbie Buchanan reckons he will go out on loan again this season.He would be a diamond.

Hopefully Smith does well, when he first broke into the first team he was great, he's got plenty of pace and is a really hard worker, strikes the ball well as mentioned previously.

Has a tendency to just be running in the "wrong" areas though, although that could've been down to way he was getting told to play, who knows.

If someone can coach him, or explain to him when to run, where to run etc I think he'll do well for Stenny. He's a likeable player.

• 2 weeks later...

St.mirren mate

I'm a pars fan mate, but every time we played Stenny he was brilliant. I remember 1 of the games at EEP where he was a class apart you can see he had something. Enough to start a thread about him on the pars forum and a lot of fans wanted us to look at him, he's better than league 1 championship would be a good step up for him If Celtic want him to improve further

Stenny fans I think will agree

Edited by obiwanyouknowme

No really just looks like an Argentina top.

Home one is rank but the away one will be purchased.

Also in the Herald pretty much confirmation we will be taking a few lads on loan from Hearts as part of the ground sharing deal. We play them on Monday, supposedly a young side, so I reckon we will get the pick of who impresses in the game.