My goals of the season (in no particular order):

• Conor McBrearty versus Falkirk
  • Conor McBrearty versus Falkirk again
  • Sean Dickson versus Falkirk
  • Mark McGuigan versus Falkirk

:lol:

None of them feature in the Goal of the season vote unfortunately 

42 minutes ago, grant1903 said:

Darren young in local paper saying yous hav 2 centre halfes suspended but he might be wrong 

Potentially Marsh, got booked on Saturday. Not sure if he's hit the limit. 

Could be Neill, he came off during the first half but that was tactical. Not sure either if he has hit the limit but he could be injured.

35 minutes ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

Well done to big Andy Munro on his Supporters' Player of the Year award. He's only been at the club for three months but he's already made a big impact and I'm pleased he'll be here for next term.

Well done that man, think there were a few raised eyebrows that he beat Marky to the award but it can’t be understated the impact he’s made, it’s a completely different backline with Andy Munro at the helm and we’d be long sunk without him. Well deserved.

4 minutes ago, Am Featha *****h Nan Clach said:

Am I the only person who wouldn't mind seeing us relegated because with McGuigan and co signed up, we might just win a first league title in our history next year (if Peterhead and Clyde go up)

Absolutely not, put a bit of tin on the shelf just to get back to where we are now?? No chance. Will the opportunity to win the L2 title next year be a softening blow after digesting relegation?...perhaps. Do I welcome it?...never, that’s an absolute tinpot mindset.

Edited by Christophe

28 minutes ago, Am Featha *****h Nan Clach said:

Am I the only person who wouldn't mind seeing us relegated because with McGuigan and co signed up, we might just win a first league title in our history next year (if Peterhead and Clyde go up)

Are you out of your head on drugs? Why on earth would you be content with seeing the team relegated? You must always aim to play at the highest level possible. It's imperative we stay in League 1 for next season, absolutely vital. With Falkirk very likely to drop into the division, the prospect of four league games against them next term is brilliant. I'll be gutted if we're relegated.

Are you out of your head on drugs? Why on earth would you be content with seeing the team relegated? You must always aim to play at the highest level possible. It's imperative we stay in League 1 for next season, absolutely vital. With Falkirk very likely to drop into the division, the prospect of four league games against them next term is brilliant. I'll be gutted if we're relegated.
The highest I've ever seen us finish in 25 yrs supporting us is mid 90's when we finished 4th.

I have no confidence we'll ever do much better in the short term and would trade everything I own for a league title or at least a good seasom