Celtic FC Transfer Thread 2015-16

So its almost that time of year again, who will come in and who will leave this summer?

Highly probable ins:

Danny Wilson (Hearts)

Dedryck Boyata (Man City)

Barry Douglas (Lech Poznan)

Speculation ins:

Jonathas (Pescara)

Miitchell Dijks (Willem II)

Good as gone:

Jason Denayer

Virgil Van Dijk

John Guidetti

Aleksander Tonev

Mubarak Wakaso

Gone if the price is right:

Teemu Pukki (Wants to go to La Liga by all accounts)

Stefan Scepovic (Rumblings that he wants away also)

Anthony Stokes

Adam Matthews

In demand but must keep:

Leigh Griffiths (Leeds have already been mentioned)

Nir Bitton

Stefan Johansen

Unsellable:

Derk Boreiggter (He's got a penis like a boa constrictor)

Amido Balde

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boyata would be a terrific signing, not so sure about Wilson and Douglas. They apparently love Douglas in Poland though - would rather have Dijks.

Van Dijk will be here for the CL qualifiers at least - maybe not for much more than that though.

Everytime time I've seen Boyata, he has been awful. Although, this could be down to conference and/or lack of game time.

I have heard that Andy Robertson could be joining Celtic if Hull go down.

Boyata is terrible. Looks no better than Ellis Plummer who was at St Mirren this year. Id happily say Shinnie and Reynolds are superior to Douglas and Wilson.

I'm sorry, I haven't seen Douglas in quite some time. Hence my 'I'd assume'. Can you link me some of his recent performances? I've seen enough of Izaguirre recently to see that he has regressed massively and is now a fat, useless excuse of a player. Thank you.

They both played in the league together at the same time. Douglas was always pretty average against us - Robertson came in and was a much better player, even if United as a team were less effective - whereas Izzaguire has always caused us problems, even the post injury, less effective version.

Not to say that Douglas hasn't improved playing in Poland - he probably has - but he wasn't in the same class as Izaguirre then and I doubt he is now.

Meh, will wait for nearer the start of next season before speculating which dross and overpaid shite we will be signing in the hope of flogging them off to the EPL for a few million profit.

Just imagine the squad we could have had if they held onto those key players who left for the EPL. :bairn

A backline of

Douglas - Wilson - Boyata - Ambrose

Would be absolutely brilliant for the league.

Boyata hasn't played much this year but he's been solid when he's played.

Looked it as they lost to Middlesbrough....

Archived