When you watch this...

Elixir

I actually voted SNP - but some of the more cultist nats are so blinkered they can't understand that there are people who voted SNP but didn't vote Yes in the referendum.

Get over it.

I'm pretty sure most people understand it

Cultist? Settle eh

I actually voted SNP - but some of the more cultist nats are so blinkered they can't understand that there are people who voted SNP but didn't vote Yes in the referendum.

Get over it.

Erm, no. That has never been in doubt, champ, even if those people are utter weirdos.

Unlucky.

Is the absolutely, positively neutral DeeTillEhDeh, who spent months and months claiming he'd spoiled his ballot, now finally admitting to be a nawbag? Awww shiiiiiiit.

Is the absolutely, positively neutral DeeTillEhDeh, who spent months and months claiming he'd spoiled his ballot, now finally admitting to be a nawbag? Awww shiiiiiiit.

I didn't vote Yes (or No for that matter). The point is that there are plenty who voted SNP who didn't vote Yes.

I didn't vote Yes (or No for that matter). The point is that there are plenty who voted SNP who didn't vote Yes.

Which is why you're shitting your tight tartan trousers about someone going off on one about "no-supporting snakes".

Which is why you're shitting your tight tartan trousers about someone going off on one about "no-supporting snakes".

No - I don't think it's actually productive (or democratic for that matter). The intolerance of a small minority of nats gives the majority a bad name.

I feel I'm missing out after working all these years and failing to aquire a nemesis at work, perhaps some sort of advert in the company newsletter would do the trick

You wouldn't be the first, believe it or not:

Taken from the Hartford Craigslist in 2010:

"I've been trying to think of ways to spice up my life. I'm 29 years old, in a happy relationship, and I am a busy law student. Unfortunately, something is missing. I feel like I'm old before my time. I need to inject some excitement into my daily routine through my arm before its too late. I need a challenge, something to get the adrenaline pumping again. An addiction would be nice, but, in short, I need a nemesis.

I'm willing to pay $20 up front for you services as an arch enemy over the next six months. Nothing crazy. Steal my parking space, knock my coffee over, trip me when I'm running to class and occasionaly whisper in my ear, "Ah ha!, we meet again!". That kind of thing. Just keep me on my toes. Complacency will be the death of me. You need to have an evil streak and be blessed with innate guile and cunning. You should also be adept at stealthy pursuit. Evil laugh preferred. Send me a photo and a brief explanation why you would be a good nemesis.

British accent preferred, but Asian ancestry Fu Manchu's go right to the top."

It was the inspiration behind the Mavis song "Nemesis Required" (Cerys Matthews on vocals, remember her?)

Archived