When you watch this...

Elixir

My nemesis at work today was still seething about the election, I didn't realise how angry he was he is genuinely still boiling with rage. Its a nice consolation.

I feel I'm missing out after working all these years and failing to aquire a nemesis at work, perhaps some sort of advert in the company newsletter would do the trick

I feel I'm missing out after working all these years and failing to aquire a nemesis at work, perhaps some sort of advert in the company newsletter would do the trick

I've never had one either. A surprise considering I'm vermin, an absolute disgrace, and I know I am. I've no idea how I get on with everyone considering.

You lost the election, get over it.

Sheesh.

Nothing to get over,i respected the result and the wishes of the people on the 8th may,but as you can see above some people havent accepted the sept result.

No voters are so fuckin stupid, not once have I ever seen a yes voter refuse to accept the result. We're allowed to be annoyed about it, we're not demanding a recount. Its like they just learn a few lines and recite them over and over again according to each situation.

Though tbf, to have voted no you have to be fairly stupid, so its likely that is the case.

No voters are so fuckin stupid, not once have I ever seen a yes voter refuse to accept the result. We're allowed to be annoyed about it, we're not demanding a recount. Its like they just learn a few lines and recite them over and over again according to each situation.

Though tbf, to have voted no you have to be fairly stupid, so its likely that is the case.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2014/sep/22/scottish-referendum-vote-rigging-claims-recount-petitions

Accept the result did you say,this story and many others will say different.

Archived