Sports Direct FC v Hibs/Hibs v Sports Direct FC

Hibs, do we play Craig? I maybe refer McGeough with Robertson and Allan, I know Craig has done okay in the last few weeks, but does McGeough offer a better balance? Hard one. Forster needs to be fit for at least Saturday's game. A shame about him and Boyle especially.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So do I, apart from the scores being the other way round venue wise he was spot on with regards to the Queens game.

That is thepundit's finest hour by a distance.

FWIW, I can see a certain logic in looking to field Boyd at some stage.

Clark is not the greatest finisher as was evident again yesterday. He did however set up the Rangers goal very cleverly.

Why? Nicky Clark needs about 15 chances to get a goal. Boyds been poor all season but hes made a career out of instinctive finishing and if given the chance could still score goals like he did for Killie last season.

Kris Boyd goals this season: 3. Nicky Clark goals this season: 8.

Stick to the racism, AWRA.

Boyd is incapable of making those chances himself these days. And this season, when he has had them, has missed most of them. So... why is he wanted in the team again?

I guarantee Boyd would have scored atleast one of the chances Clark had against QotS. He is a natural finisher, and is still our second top goalscorer im sure.

Clark puts in some effort while Boyd stoats aboot doing heehaw.

Clark and Miller is not a goalscoring partnership, if not Boyd it would be Daly who is even less mobile. Hardie wont get a start in such an important game.

NoPapacNoParty, on 18 May 2015 - 23:31, said:

I guarantee Boyd would have scored atleast one of the chances Clark had against QotS. He is a natural finisher, and is still our second top goalscorer im sure.

He has absolutely not been a natural finisher this season. He's missed a good few utter sitters. And Clark played his part in putting you through. But hey, lets get rid of the guy that can create the goals even if he's not scoring them for a fat f**k who is more interested in his chippy money going into the bank.

Clark and Miller is not a goalscoring partnership, if not Boyd it would be Daly who is even less mobile. Hardie wont get a start in such an important game.

If he's good enough then he's old enough, Boyds fitness levels have been a disgrace this season.

Clark ain't perfect but he's no shirker.

The supposed letter I believe, originally posted by Muirkirk Nil in the Let's All Laugh At Rangers thread

sxivsk.jpg

Just when you thought they couldn't get more desperate when they had to loan 5 players from Newcastle :lol:

Edit: Surprised there's not a "P.S. And for god's sake Law, do NOT turn into a fucking Velociraptor when we inevitably shit the bed

JS53562275.jpg

Archived