Sports Direct FC v Hibs/Hibs v Sports Direct FC

They would prefer Hibs probably.

Hearts fans are strange people. Haven't seen fans cheer about their rivals winning a game before just to try and noise Rangers fans up. I would never dream of cheering a Celtic win at the expense of another team

Hearts and hibs would have to be in the same league to be rivals, chief! Just because we aren't all raging lunatics foaming at the mouth about a rivalry that only exists in the imagination of a few knuckle draggers who refuse to believe their club died doesn't mean we are "strange"!

I would have preferred QOTS as my first choice to come up, but would be just as happy to see hibs destroy The Rangers, then get beaten senseless from Motherwell. It would be the most hibs way!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surely Hearts fans want Hibs to win this one? It is a guaranteed 12 points* for them next season should we go up!

*probably more likely to be nine after we end up in opposite ends of the league post split?

I have to be honest. I was always confident of getting past QoS but at the same time I am not confident over the two legs against this mob. We will have to up our performance and certainly be far more clinical in front of goal. We should have been out of sight yesterday by half time but found ourselves 1 down!!!! Just not good enough.

It is going to be tight in both games. It certainly won't be over either way after Wednesday's game. Regardless of who goes through they will beat MOTHERWELL comfortably in the final.

A Rangers fan slagging off Hearts about being midtable when they're a league above them. :lol: I knew them beating QOS would be good for the forum just think of all the laughs we're going to have over the next 2 play off games.

No8., on 18 May 2015 - 12:14, said:

I have to be honest. I was always confident of getting past QoS but at the same time I am not confident over the two legs against this mob.

I actually thought the exact opposite. I thought if you got past that first one, you'd go on and get promoted, and I'm still sticking by that.

I very much hope I'm wrong though.

I have to be honest. I was always confident of getting past QoS but at the same time I am not confident over the two legs against this mob. We will have to up our performance and certainly be far more clinical in front of goal. We should have been out of sight yesterday by half time but found ourselves 1 down!!!! Just not good enough.

It is going to be tight in both games. It certainly won't be over either way after Wednesday's game. Regardless of who goes through they will beat MOTHERWELL comfortably in the final.

Archived