Sports Direct FC v Hibs/Hibs v Sports Direct FC

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We should have an ibrox bingo game whenever some of the diddies begin their made up pish I seen at ibrox

Some starting suggestions .could include

The obligatory cup of piss which has been thrown

The man with the "orange order" scarf

Feel free to add any more suggestions

No the same club

It has to be true. Phil3names said so

Ref shook hands in a bigoted way

we only care about the creditors.

You could have somebodies eye out with that scrunched up bigoted paper.

Youre not Rangers anymore....same old Rangers always cheating.

Youre a new club....I hope you never get back to the top league.

Was it a chicken one , if so I would have just eat it

Bootiful...Really Bootiful. A bit like our support on Wednesday night....ALTOGETHER NOW...

"I was struck by 5 coins , pelted with bovril and had piss thrown over me , even leaving the ground I felt unsafe as a Rangers fan dressed as king William of orange himself led a group of his men in a charge against us whilst others cheered and watched whilst waving their orange order scarves in a deeply sectarian manner and even the polis where handing out dodgy handshakes aswell , I also thought I heard a guy humming the billy boys aswell, it was disgusting , I will never be taking my 6 month old child and 98 year old granny to a game of football there again "

^^^^^Standard pnb posters description of a trip to ibrox

"I was struck by 5 coins , pelted with bovril and had piss thrown over me , even leaving the ground I felt unsafe as a Rangers fan dressed as king William of orange himself led a group of his men in a charge against us whilst others cheered and watched whilst waving their orange order scarves in a deeply sectarian manner and even the polis where handing out dodgy handshakes aswell , I also thought I heard a guy humming the billy boys aswell"

What????? No babies murdered????!!!???

No voting Tory / Unionist/ Loyalist/ Hand Shaking b*****ds

"I was struck by 5 coins , pelted with bovril and had piss thrown over me , so I decided to get the f**k out of the house and go to the fitba. A fiver admission was worth it for the peace and quiet.

We should have an ibrox bingo game whenever some of the diddies begin their made up pish I seen at ibrox

Some starting suggestions .could include

The obligatory cup of piss which has been thrown

The man with the "orange order" scarf

Feel free to add any more suggestions

Nazi salutes and racist chanting

"I was struck by 5 coins , pelted with bovril and had piss thrown over me , even leaving the ground I felt unsafe as a Rangers fan dressed as king William of orange himself led a group of his men in a charge against us whilst others cheered and watched whilst waving their orange order scarves in a deeply sectarian manner and even the polis where handing out dodgy handshakes aswell , I also thought I heard a guy humming the billy boys aswell, it was disgusting , I will never be taking my 6 month old child and 98 year old granny to a game of football there again "

Belter !! Sadly it's all true and 'the experience' claimed by most away supporters visiting Ibrox

Laughable how defensive the "Bears" on here have become :lol:

And waiting for a pun/joke based on what I've just said

Yup. It's no wonder that the more sensible ones tend to stay away. Who wants to be associated with utter arseholes?

Rangers bingo. There's an interesting subject.

Two Mike Cashleys - 88

Craig Whyte full house - 1

Shall we surrender? - 9

Yup. It's no wonder that the more sensible ones tend to stay away. Who wants to be associated with utter arseholes?

The Hearts fans have highlighted what the Hibs fans threw at their Keeper. Were you all over that thread?

The Hearts fans have highlighted what the Hibs fans threw at their Keeper. Were you all over that thread?

If the shoe fits...

Archived