Sports Direct FC v Hibs/Hibs v Sports Direct FC

Normally I would say it's horrible behaviour throwing objects on to the park, however it could've been much worse than paper thrown. Think the reaction is a bit over the top in all honesty. That's not to defend the Rangers fans, they shouldn't be throwing anything, and if anything should be pointed out its the fact that there was a vast number of the fans throwing them, not a minority. Again though, it could've been worse than paper thrown.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was amazed he didn't change things up front early on in the second half. But I also have to say that I thought Rangers dealt with Hibs' corners comfortably. Not sure why they didn't try to mix it up a bit more.

Yes I can't understand why he never changed the strikers. However Allan's corners were excellent. Not one hit the first defender. As I've said before 5/6 metres out. Put in with good pace and perfect for a Hibs player to attack the ball. Rangers do not have height and Bell is not comfortable coming off his line. If I was Stubbs I would certainly be most unhappy that Hibs did not score from one of them. I appreciate what you are suggesting but why mix it up. Seriously they were perfect corners. No need to mix them up as they were really dangerous. Rangers did defend them well but that was because Hibs players were poor in attacking the ball. I must disagree I certainly don't think they dealt with them comfortably. I'm sure Hibs will repeat on Saturday! Be aware Rangers!

This thread has been fun, never in my life did I think I would see folk getting so offended and upset by scrunched up bits of paper :lol:

Another one who doesn't quite get it.

I gather you missed the lighters & drumstick that were thrown at Allan also?

Another one who doesn't quite get it.

But was there any spit thrown? It just wouldn't be a Rangers match thread without the famous spit throwers. Hahaha.

You didn't mention it was red white and blue bigoted paper.

But was there any spit thrown? It just wouldn't be a Rangers match thread without the famous spit throwers. Hahaha.

You didn't mention it was red white and blue bigoted paper.

No, but he did mention a lighter and drum sticks.

Sweep away though.

Oh dear. What's the betting that an entire flute band will have been thrown by this time tomorrow?

I can understand why Rangers fans are high as a kite after the result but a wee word of warning.If Hibs get the first goal,you could quite easily get hammered 3 or 4.You don't need me to tell you that your team is not the greatest.I expect Rangers will go through if Hibs change things up front,you guys might be in for a massive kick in the baws.

Sweep away though.

The guys a crackpot. I tend not to pay much attention to hurting b*****ds.

Did I sweep sweep when the Raith Rovers flag was stolen?

Did I sweep sweep when Rangers fans threw objects at Dumbarton supporters?

I have been , if anything , over critical of the Rangers supporters this season. I am afraid I am not going to get too upset with silly wee boys throwing bits of paper. It was annoying but what was more annoying was when they kept the ball near the end. That was nearly as annoying as that ugly fat wee hibee b*****d that threw the ball away at Easter Road. He ll be a hurting fat wee Hibee b*****d this weekend.

Hibs fans are saints right enough. This faux outrage is funny as f**k. :lol::lol: :lol:

Yep, coins, lighters, pies, a shoe, hibs fans have pelted Hearts players regularly over the years. I'm sure there was a drumstick thrown at Tynecastle not too long ago. Hypocrites.

Playground stuff here

Anyways will there be #scenes like the Hamilton game tomorrow or are we in for a drab snoozefest

Sevco are well capable of grinding out a result, I'll go 1-1, Hibs to score first but Rangers to peg them back

Usual Rangers guff whether it's coins, lighters, cups full of "whatever" and thrown at visiting fans.

Ashamed of nothing....offended by everything

As much as I'd like to see Hibs promoted to the Pemier like most folks want to see the back of this bunch of morons.

I can understand why Rangers fans are high as a kite after the result but a wee word of warning.If Hibs get the first goal,you could quite easily get hammered 3 or 4.You don't need me to tell you that your team is not the greatest.I expect Rangers will go through if Hibs change things up front,you guys might be in for a massive kick in the baws.

Of course Rangers fans are on a high after a first leg 2-0 win however not one Rangers fan think and would put their money on that the tie has been won. It's been said before on numerous times there is little between Hibs Rangers and QOS. Remember last year Hibs the premier team v Hamilton 2-0 up with the home game to come!

We all know it's a funny old game and the tie is still there to be won for both teams.

Usual Rangers guff whether it's coins, lighters, cups full of "whatever" and thrown at visiting fans.

Ashamed of nothing....offended by everything

As much as I'd like to see Hibs promoted to the Pemier like most folks want to see the back of this bunch of morons.

Wtf is this looney talking about?

Archived