Sports Direct FC v Hibs/Hibs v Sports Direct FC

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh the hurt from the Rangers haters is palpable on pish and bovril and so it should be when the Gers are back in the SPFL prem next season it's pay back time.

And when Rangers go on and win the league again be it 1,2 or 5 years then the gloating will be off the charts from us Bears.

Those who think Rangers fans were arrogant in the past aint seen nothing yet.. tick tock haters......

FTFY

Oh the hurt from the Rangers haters is palpable on pish and bovril and so it should be when the Gers are back in the SPFL prem next season it's pay back time.

And when Rangers go on and win the league again be it 1,2 or 5 years then the gloating will be off the charts from us Bears.

Those who think Rangers fans were arrogant in the past aint seen nothing yet.. tick tock haters......

Rangers_champions_1413269c.jpg

What an utter fucking knob.

Rangers_champions_1413269c.jpg

Not sure what the funniest thing about this post is. But I'll go for the fact that you reckon The Rangers have any possibility of winning the Scottish Premiership within a year or two :lol::lol::lol:

There is little doubt for approx 20+ mins Hibs took the game to Rangers rather than the opposite. Hibs were finding space in Rangers half both in midfield and up front but their final ball did not produce any real opportunities to score even tho they had several players up and around the Rangers box. Don't know if anybody else noticed but the vast majority of loose balls fell to Hibs which helped them to be offensive. Rangers certainly started to come more into the game in the latter part of the first half. Well worked goal Vuckic/Foster and a good across the face run by Clark to score. Second half Miller scored a goal with his left foot that most didn't think he was capable of. Rangers goals couldn't have been scored at a better time. Rangers imo appeared more experienced and as the game progressed no way we're they going to let their goal lead slip. The workrate is what every fan demands and all Rangers players met this demand with Miller and Clark leading the group.

Hibs imo are a good football team, good at finding space and good passers of the ball. Stevenson may have been ball watching for the first goal however I wouldn't be over critical of their defence. I do think that up front they are powder puff and only cause you a problem if they get a clear goal scoring opportunity. Allan's delivery of corners was exceptional. Dropping 5 metres out and Hibs will be angry they did not get a goal from at least one of them as Rangers aren't the tallest and Bell doesn't come and take! Beware of this in the second leg! Must credit tho to Rangers defending them. I thought Rangers sat in just a bit early 15/20 mins to go but hey it worked. Boyd gave Rangers an extra defender for set plays against but if the ball isn't in the opposition box he is poor.

Tie over..... no chance. It's obvious first goal is vitally important and if Rangers do score one goal at anytime Hibs must score 4 to win. Going to pens may well happen as we know it's a funny old game however Rangers are certainly in the driving seat.

Rangers were not the better side as you will no doubt claim. It was even with Hibs just shading it. More possession, more chances with terrible finishing and a complete whitewash on the corners so therefore on top territory wise.

Hibs had some nice passes, dangerous corners....that doesn't make you the better side. The game started at a decent end to end pace, but became evident Hibs were never gonna score from open play. I dunno how fit Farid is but surely with all them corners, surely a better option than the ineffective Cummings.

Its a lose/lose or a win/win these games for me, I loved Stubbs greeting face at the end, tho the same would've been said if it was reversed for McCall....tho Stubbs does do greety face better

I'll be surprised if Hibs can overturn this but Rangers have had topsy turvy moments this season...hopefully a better game

I think if Hibs had the cutting edge up front this result could have been so much different.

I can't disagree with that. I actually think Rangers have the same problem tho people will post that Miller and Clark scored however past games their record isn't great. Their workrate is exceptional tho. Cummings scores goals but I think only from clear opportunities. Not sure what else he really gives Hibs. He is the top goal scorer and Hibs did score one more goal and have a better defensive goal record than Rangers! Lol! However I do agree with you! Lol!

There wasn't any, none at all mate, only in his mushy head!

:lol:

Right then.

The fans at the segregation are more interested in watching the away fans whilst screaming 'f**k THE POPE' and giving nazi salutes than actually watching the game.

Archived