Sports Direct FC v Hibs/Hibs v Sports Direct FC

Moshi aside ( I would rate both you and I as better players), they should all have been capable of winning the Championship.

As has been said before ... Hearts would have taken some stopping. They were fantastic this season and I think you are doing them a disservice. I do believe we should have pushed them a lot harder though and finished comfortably in second place.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not long back.

Nice to see people fell for my earlier post 8)

We should do a 4-3-3 on Saturday with McGeouch in for Craig, Djedje for Cummings and Alagui in for Fyvie.

Win win situation for me tonight [emoji1][emoji106] either way at least one of the filth will be staying in the championship and may struggle to get back up (more so the hibees) for a while [emoji1] have to say I will miss the derby.. ohwell [emoji1] btw that lad Murdoch looks like a great wee player, pity he plays for a shite team.

I think the worst thing about this bunch is that they had the perfect opportunity to bin this disgusting mob in favour of their local team when Rangers went down the pooper in 2012, but for some bizarre reason they continue to back this tribute act.

Totally agree, in the past they could use the gloryhunter excuse (not that that is any reason to support a football team) but why they've backed the born again sevco team is a mystery.

Did anyone else notice the world class defending by poster boy Stephenson for the first goal ... Basics at under 9 covered that howler lol

Can see why Cummings was emptied by Hearts now too. Completely found out last night

Totally agree, in the past they could use the gloryhunter excuse (not that that is any reason to support a football team) but why they've backed the born again sevco team is a mystery.

No mystery.

It's the same old reason.

For three seasons, they've got to watch a team win the vast majority of its matches. They regard success as inevitable. Their little, local teams offer no such stacked odds.

The appeal remains as it was.

My Vukic comment aside (I still maintain he was their best player over the three or four games he played against Queens) McCall has got them playing like most folk would expect. Had McCoist or Clipboard Kenny remained I do not think they would in the position they are in now.

Can't disagree with this at all. Wee Stuart actually gives us a sense of optimism.

Bwahahaha.... We are all glory hunters now. Gies peace or I ll chuck one of those paper balls at you.

One of the best things about coming on here after a Ranges win is to witness the hurting.

As Forever Blue so eloquently puts it....Get it right up ye's.

So Hibs Hibs'd it after all.

Only seen bits of the first half, looked a fairly even game with Hibs slightly the better side of what I seen. Was the Hibs chance as bad as it looked on my stream? Looked like a tap in to an empty net at the far post and the boy missed the ball completely?

Lovely skill from Vukic at the first goal, but Hibs defended as you have come to expect them to.

Thought Hibs looked the much better side, but they're the first team I've seen this season less accomplished in front of goal than St Johnstone. And what's happened to Liam Craig - he used to be a decent player?

Don't know why Hibs persevered with exactly the same corner kick every time. Big lack of imagination there.

Rangers have to be favourites now, but if Hibs get an early goal at the weekend I think they'll do it.

Fantastic performance, magnificent result.

Exactly what I predicted 2:0

Rangers will win the return leg 2:1, you heard it here first.

To everyone that predicted an easy hibs win in this leg, GIRFUYees

Best support in the world.

:lol:

Archived