Sports Direct FC v Hibs/Hibs v Sports Direct FC

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sevco fans continue to out themselves as complete knuckle draggers to a man. Pleasing.

I think the worst thing about this bunch is that they had the perfect opportunity to bin this disgusting mob in favour of their local team when Rangers went down the pooper in 2012, but for some bizarre reason they continue to back this tribute act.

I would love it, LOVE IT, if the Hibees turn them over at easter road. In saying that Alan Stubbs is a whompercunt so hopefully whoever goes through gets beat off Motherwell.

See the difference a real manager can make.

That is a fair point. Outside of Vukic Rangers are no better than Falkirk or Raith. Barney Rubble has got them organised and difficult to beat. I think you have lucked out in getting McCall in in the nick of time and also both McCulloch and Moshni being injured.

It looks like Rangers will go up hilarious as that may have looked for most of the season.

That is a fair point. Outside of Vukic Rangers are no better than Falkirk or Raith. Barney Rubble has got them organised and difficult to beat. I think you have lucked out in getting McCall in in the nick of time and also both McCulloch and Moshni being injured.

It looks like Rangers will go up hilarious as that may have looked for most of the season.

So much nonsense in one post.

I am open to debate. What do you think the difference has been in the last month or two?

Dropping McCullock/Black/Daly/Boyd/Simonsen it would seem

Foster has come on to a game, Bell more steady, MacGregor and Zaliuskas are both decent, MacGregors pace gets them out of bother unlike elbows. Wallace was always good, Murdoch is like Black but not a heedcase and better at his job, doing the simple stuff, Shiels in the centre looks decent, Law has always been good as has Vuckic, and Miller and Clark are getting a run of games together now

I still don't think they're any better than Hibs ability wise but they are more physical/organised and able to grind out results than Hibs are

My Vukic comment aside (I still maintain he was their best player over the three or four games he played against Queens) McCall has got them playing like most folk would expect. Had McCoist or Clipboard Kenny remained I do not think they would in the position they are in now.

What Stuart has also done is spot players that are hopeless / finished

Hutton, Aird, McCulloch, Daly, Boyd, Moshni, Black and Crawford are simply not good enough and have either been dropped or are being used because there is no choice at the end of games.

The disappointment for me is Templeton, McCall obviously does not rate him in the slightest which is a shame because I always believed we had a player somewhere inside but I guess he only has himself to blame.

Moshi aside ( I would rate both you and I as better players), they should all have been capable of winning the Championship.

What Stuart has also done is spot players that are hopeless / finished

Hutton, Aird, McCulloch, Daly, Boyd, Moshni, Black and Crawford are simply not good enough and have either been dropped or are being used because there is no choice at the end of games.

The disappointment for me is Templeton, McCall obviously does not rate him in the slightest which is a shame because I always believed we had a player somewhere inside but I guess he only has himself to blame.

Spot on mate!

Archived