Sports Direct FC v Hibs/Hibs v Sports Direct FC

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So do I, apart from the scores being the other way round venue wise he was spot on with regards to the Queens game.

Two correct scores. Quite impressive. I'm on a bit of a run. :)

Very confident of Rangers winning tomorrow. So the probability is high.

I can see the stadium being absolutely bouncing tomorrow night. Having Mr King there won't do any harm either. Could be a fantastic week but as was said at the time. Our greatest victory this season was forcing the old board out and the 'Good Guys' winning. Anything we get in the play offs us a bonus

Of course I'm questioning the reason for reading out the letter as motivation. It's the biggest game of the season and if the players need a shitey letter to get motivated for this then they need to have a good look at themselves.

Still no idea what Butcher had to do with anything.

We all know up until now it's the biggest game of the season and both teams players will be motivated. However the motivational part the last team talk before they go on the park is vitally important. In both dressing rooms both managers will be searching for anything new or used before to 'fire up' up the players to the full. If you think players enter the changing rooms as motivated as when they leave it I assume that you have never been in a dressing room at that time.

Butcher:- you criticised McCall using the letter when one of your previous managers actually demotivated some players with his talks!

I can see the stadium being absolutely bouncing tomorrow night. Having Mr King there won't do any harm either. Could be a fantastic week but as was said at the time. Our greatest victory this season was forcing the old board out and the 'Good Guys' winning. Anything we get in the play offs us a bonus

Tomorrow will be a great atmosphere pre kick off , although I have heard a few rumours on Twitter that a good few hibs fans are expected to be in the home end tomorrow night and vice versa on sat. Some potential for a few bouts of boxing breaking out in that case

Tomorrow will be a great atmosphere pre kick off , although I have heard a few rumours on Twitter that a good few hibs fans are expected to be in the home end tomorrow night and vice versa on sat. Some potential for a few bouts of boxing breaking out in that case

I doubt there will be any Hibs fans in our end.

I think we can all agree that there is already one guaranteed winner from this fixture and that is Heart of Midlothian. 8)

Nope there is only 1 winner from this fixture and it's the teams involved.

Hearts are already promoted mVIII.

Forever_Blue....... :lol: **** produce a moronic letter which is rightly laughed at and his first response is to look for dirt on Hibee player.. "whit aboot tham" at its best :1eye

Mon Hibees leave these c***s rot in the lower leagues... :thumsup2

Away back to the bralt with you Johnny

^^^^^seething

Archived