Sports Direct FC v Hibs/Hibs v Sports Direct FC

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think he's being serious at all, just shite banter.

He's got the Jambos on his line so fair play for that, I suppose.

On his line,lol.

It's been very entertaining,can't wait for the next instalment.

You know I was very disappointed Raith Rovers knocked you's out of the Scottish Cup, would have liked us to have a 2nd opportunity. But I suppose we had to settle on beating them and knocking out Celtic as well, both the teams that took care of you lot in the cups. :lol:

Now we are in a Scottish Cup final. 8)

How did Rangers get on in the Challenge Cup this season?. :lol:

Alloa are a very good team :P:lol:

Good luck in the final.

Not sure if it's an alias or not. Someone mentioned Happy Hibee but f**k knows. They ARE blatantly on the wind up though.

I certainly hope humans like him don't actually exist.

On his line,lol.

It's been very entertaining,can't wait for the next instalment.

Ken, boys - by laughing at his posts, we've been trapped in a Machiavellian web of epic proportions - the shame of it all. :lol:

Aye that'll be it, he's got us on his line. :)

Yip - that'll definitely make up for the disappointment of losing out in the play-offs.

Get of my line 8)

You look at Heart of Midlothian FC and the club that was called Rangers FC (rip) A total of £100m in unpaid debt and a list of owners who were crooks and fraudsters. Robinson - a grossly overweight pie devouring charlatan that ran up an £18m bank debt and won one trophy with it. David Murray - a bank and HMRC defrauder who bought Rangers with bank money and bought 9 in a row and players way beyond turnover with more bank debt, underwrote a failed share issue with £50m of bank debt, now owes the bailed out entity, now known as HBOS, £800m and has squirreled away tens of millions of Bank of Scotland depositors money in trust funds, and is recipient of an obscene knighthood, his businesses wound up and no cash in sight. Vladimir Romanov, facing charges in Russia of fraud, embezzlement and money laundering. Hearts were his little toy for a decade, and he put in lots of money that wasn't his and left a £30m hole. The level Hearts were juiced by Romanov during his ownership will likely never be fully known. Safe to say, Hearts were inflated by money obtained by mafia type practices for ten years. Craig Whyte, the last and final owner of Rangers FC (rip). The man Keith Jackson said boasted off the radar wealth, no less a fraud than Murray but couldn't raise the capital to keep the juiced club afloat and couldn't settle Murray's unpaid tax bill. Result, the end of Rangers FC and all its history as confirmed by Mr Charles Green. Charles Green, now there is a soon to be case for Bar-L. Certainly one to watch given Sevco, the laughably reanimated corpse of Rangers FC, and it's current Chairman, a convicted felon, are teetering on the brink of insolvency. And now to Hibernian FC, an honest club run within its means by a genuine business man, Sir Tom Farmer, for 25 years. A man who has never sought a CVA, been bankrupted, failed to pay players, creditors, HMRC or defrauded banks. I would say the same about Stuart Milne at Aberdeen, a genuine business man who has ran Aberdeen through barren years in the face of juiced up clubs like Heart of Midlothian and the late Rangers FC. £100m of unpaid debt between them and probably much higher than that over the piece. But their fans have no shame at all, despite the corruption, insolvency and tainted trophies. No shame.

ce2ff721c5af35b7681863de9b6afb96.jpg

Archived