Sports Direct FC v Hibs/Hibs v Sports Direct FC

I suspect that his TV days have faded too. He's no longer as charming, witty or as pretty as he once was.

Maybe. However with the stress of management gone he may go back to how he was. He did seem to age about 10 years in 4.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Craig is utter shite. I won't change that opinion. Can't believe he's still playing for us, especially in big matches.

Correct. Should have been shown the door in the summer.

Thistle missing out on the treble was the real upset of the season.

We beat Cup Finalists ICT three times out of three in the league. 8)

That and an 8th place finish will have to do for now :(

You look at Heart of Midlothian FC and the club that was called Rangers FC (rip) A total of £100m in unpaid debt and a list of owners who were crooks and fraudsters. Robinson - a grossly overweight pie devouring charlatan that ran up an £18m bank debt and won one trophy with it. David Murray - a bank and HMRC defrauder who bought Rangers with bank money and bought 9 in a row and players way beyond turnover with more bank debt, underwrote a failed share issue with £50m of bank debt, now owes the bailed out entity, now known as HBOS, £800m and has squirreled away tens of millions of Bank of Scotland depositors money in trust funds, and is recipient of an obscene knighthood, his businesses wound up and no cash in sight. Vladimir Romanov, facing charges in Russia of fraud, embezzlement and money laundering. Hearts were his little toy for a decade, and he put in lots of money that wasn't his and left a £30m hole. The level Hearts were juiced by Romanov during his ownership will likely never be fully known. Safe to say, Hearts were inflated by money obtained by mafia type practices for ten years. Craig Whyte, the last and final owner of Rangers FC (rip). The man Keith Jackson said boasted off the radar wealth, no less a fraud than Murray but couldn't raise the capital to keep the juiced club afloat and couldn't settle Murray's unpaid tax bill. Result, the end of Rangers FC and all its history as confirmed by Mr Charles Green. Charles Green, now there is a soon to be case for Bar-L. Certainly one to watch given Sevco, the laughably reanimated corpse of Rangers FC, and it's current Chairman, a convicted felon, are teetering on the brink of insolvency. And now to Hibernian FC, an honest club run within its means by a genuine business man, Sir Tom Farmer, for 25 years. A man who has never sought a CVA, been bankrupted, failed to pay players, creditors, HMRC or defrauded banks. I would say the same about Stuart Milne at Aberdeen, a genuine business man who has ran Aberdeen through barren years in the face of juiced up clubs like Heart of Midlothian and the late Rangers FC. £100m of unpaid debt between them and probably much higher than that over the piece. But their fans have no shame at all, despite the corruption, insolvency and tainted trophies. No shame.

You look at Heart of Midlothian FC and the club that was called Rangers FC (rip) A total of £100m in unpaid debt and a list of owners who were crooks and fraudsters. Robinson - a grossly overweight pie devouring charlatan that ran up an £18m bank debt and won one trophy with it. David Murray - a bank and HMRC defrauder who bought Rangers with bank money and bought 9 in a row and players way beyond turnover with more bank debt, underwrote a failed share issue with £50m of bank debt, now owes the bailed out entity, now known as HBOS, £800m and has squirreled away tens of millions of Bank of Scotland depositors money in trust funds, and is recipient of an obscene knighthood, his businesses wound up and no cash in sight. Vladimir Romanov, facing charges in Russia of fraud, embezzlement and money laundering. Hearts were his little toy for a decade, and he put in lots of money that wasn't his and left a £30m hole. The level Hearts were juiced by Romanov during his ownership will likely never be fully known. Safe to say, Hearts were inflated by money obtained by mafia type practices for ten years. Craig Whyte, the last and final owner of Rangers FC (rip). The man Keith Jackson said boasted off the radar wealth, no less a fraud than Murray but couldn't raise the capital to keep the juiced club afloat and couldn't settle Murray's unpaid tax bill. Result, the end of Rangers FC and all its history as confirmed by Mr Charles Green. Charles Green, now there is a soon to be case for Bar-L. Certainly one to watch given Sevco, the laughably reanimated corpse of Rangers FC, and it's current Chairman, a convicted felon, are teetering on the brink of insolvency. And now to Hibernian FC, an honest club run within its means by a genuine business man, Sir Tom Farmer, for 25 years. A man who has never sought a CVA, been bankrupted, failed to pay players, creditors, HMRC or defrauded banks. I would say the same about Stuart Milne at Aberdeen, a genuine business man who has ran Aberdeen through barren years in the face of juiced up clubs like Heart of Midlothian and the late Rangers FC. £100m of unpaid debt between them and probably much higher than that over the piece. But their fans have no shame at all, despite the corruption, insolvency and tainted trophies. No shame.

Please stop.

Please continue.

what a fucking fanny you are

what a fucking fanny you are

I feel your pain, but I'll take that as an admission every word is true. Now go give your unlettered and inbred outbursts to HMRC, HBOS and the Lith Bank (for you Hearts fans) No shame have you? You are a fan of a reanimated corpse, just remember that when you're next howling your party tunes.

Raging, have fun away to Morton.

I feel your pain, but I'll take that as an admission every word is true. Now go give your unlettered and inbred outbursts to HMRC, HBOS and the Lith Bank (for you Hearts fans) No shame have you? You are a fan of a reanimated corpse, just remember that when you're next howling your party tunes.

i stand by my earlier comment

Bored now.

Celtic scored 2 against us in the cup, so we scored 3. How did you get on when Celtic scored 2 against you?.

We beat Celtic when we want. :lol:

We scored one against you in the cup, so you scored none.

We beat ICT when we want. :lol:

:lol:

I heard as well that McDowall was a good coach although at Celtic I think it was the youths. Not quite the same as the first team. Walter did bring him in as well however I know several Rangers players were not impressed and they were the ones playing every week! I will not tell you what they said about McCoist but you can guess!!!

Just to add to this the main reason I wouldn't employ him as a coach was .... Ok he didn't want to be a 'manager' and I appreciate it has added duties to a coach however gawd his first interview v Hibs he needed to go to a funeral to cheer himself up! He was so pessimistic and dour gawd knows what his team talk was like! Well we do cause Hibs thrashed Rangers. He just came over as very very unprofessional. You go to Largs for your licence and surely you want to coach at the highest level you can achieve. That includes picking the team, motivating players, working on tactics and formations, making substitutions etc etc all part of coaching and being a coach. He had the opportunity to do this at Rangers. How many would die for the chance! I'll never never understand this! To me it clearly came over that he did not have the confidence to take on these coaching duties therefore I would expect his coaching was not at the highest level. Which appears to have been the case from comments coming out of Murray Park. I also remember that I'm sure he played the same team as McCoist did in the previous game and he also said that he had been in touch with McCoist for advice. McCoist for advice... Beggars believe. Comes over as a very unconfident coach!

Archived