Sports Direct FC v Hibs/Hibs v Sports Direct FC

Something McCall has done is turn Law from a lazy b*****d to a worker.

still a complete and utter shitebag that will be found out in the league above should we get there and should he still be here

i'd rather we punted him and brought in scott allan to play alongside murdoch

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surely to f**k you need to give McCall the job, he's turned you lot from a shower of embarrassing fannies into punching above your weight, and he has a chance to completely rebuild the squad next season as you've 10 or 11 players out of contract, I honestly can't think of a reason why you wouldn't give him a chance. Plus, for a Rangers manager, he's an extremely likable bloke.

i hardly think we're punching above our weight given mccall took over when we werein 3rd and finished us in, well 3rd lol

he has a lot more to prove, scraping by Queens and then simply punishing a bottle job hibs team isnt that good a gig, mccalls record is that he's lost or drawn more games thah he has won so far, pretty poor given that we have faced the bottom 2 or 3 in the division in his time here

still a complete and utter shitebag that will be found out in the league above should we get there and should he still be here

i'd rather we punted him and brought in scott allan to play alongside murdoch

Actually, I voted 'Rangers' in the 'Where will Scott Allen go' thread. I think he'd fit in well.

Still, you're not Mr Happy this evening. Were you in Wycombe I'd take you out for a pint and give you a cuddle!

Actually, I voted 'Rangers' in the 'Where will Scott Allen go' thread. I think he'd fit in well.

Still, you're not Mr Happy this evening. Were you in Wycombe I'd take you out for a pint and give you a cuddle!

im fucking chuffed to bits mate, still got my feet on the ground as motherwell will be hard

however ive hated law since he spoke about going on two holidays because the expectations of winning and playing well every week were tiring for him

im praying that law, black, boyd all take a holiday flying with malaysian airlines anytime soon

im fucking chuffed to bits mate, still got my feet on the ground as motherwell will be hard

I'm feeling we're off the hook.......until Thursday morning. Do you think we've got the legs for another two games?

This thread :lol:

Rangers done what they had to do today, no concede more than 2 goals.

We started the game tremendously well, we needed a goal in those first 15-20 mins to really force the issue but once again a lack of composure/decision making in the final third really hurt us.

The one instance where Allan was through on goal and squared it to malonga who was near the edge of the box summed it up for me, just fucking hit it Scott!

McCall has done a good job turning round that shambles that McCoist & McDowall left behind, they're still not a good footballing side however they are more organised and McCall has them going in the right direction.

There wasn't much between the sides over the piece, we dominated early proceedings today but just couldn't find that goal we needed and once Rangers got their way into the game, you just knew it wasn't coming.

Big decisions for Stubbs to make now over the summer, I think the diamond clearly doesn't work anymore and we need to find a new system and the personnel to suit it.

Not going to wish Rangers luck/congratulations because I couldn't give a f**k about them however, under McCall I can't see them not getting promoted now.

Have to say, Stubbs team gave everything they had. I've no complaints about the effort and the performance. Talk of bottling and the like was well off the mark. Sevco knew they were in a fucking game for sure and if the goal had come earlier then it might have been a different story. The fans were also amazing with the backing, Just hope we can keep the same squad together as these guys are good enough to win this league next year whoever is in it.

Have to say, Stubbs team gave everything they had. I've no complaints about the effort and the performance. Talk of bottling and the like was well off the mark.

Not a word to say against this. The Hibs fans who clapped their team off the park today were right to do so.

however ive hated law since he spoke about going on two holidays because the expectations of winning and playing well every week were tiring for him

im praying that law, black, boyd all take a holiday flying with malaysian airlines anytime soon

Fair enough mate, I'm not his biggest fan either, but Law was all over the park today, you can't deny his effort this afternoon

Is the party at the Porty Town Hall in full swing ?

Of course.

They'll be a bigger party next season when we win the league and when Hearts come straight back down.

Show me a good loser and I will show you a loser.

f**k Hibs.

Enjoy obscurity

Hope you c***s come straight back down next season. f**k Hearts and their pathetic supporters. 8)

i hardly think we're punching above our weight given mccall took over when we werein 3rd and finished us in, well 3rd lol

he has a lot more to prove, scraping by Queens and then simply punishing a bottle job hibs team isnt that good a gig, mccalls record is that he's lost or drawn more games thah he has won so far, pretty poor given that we have faced the bottom 2 or 3 in the division in his time here

Too harsh on McCall, he's polished an extremely dirty turd better than most managers could in my opinion, and got you competitive again, you were a very weak third when he took over and threatening to drop out of the top four, after he came in he consolidated your position and appears to be building on it.

Maybe you have different views, but I thought you might be interested to see it from a point of view from an outsider looking in, rather than one of your own.

Have to say, Stubbs team gave everything they had. I've no complaints about the effort and the performance. Talk of bottling and the like was well off the mark. Sevco knew they were in a fucking game for sure and if the goal had come earlier then it might have been a different story. The fans were also amazing with the backing, Just hope we can keep the same squad together as these guys are good enough to win this league next year whoever is in it.

The fans were amazing? Really? So amazing that you couldn't sell out your own stadium for the biggest game of the season, that's how amazing your fans were ffs! :lol:

I had to laugh at Tam Cowan driving home tonight, he was seriously disappointed that Hibs fans didn't exact some kind of revenge behind the goal today after what happened on Wednesday night, and admitted that he hadn't seen the game yet and was going to watch it tonight, he's going to quickly realise that to carry out some sort of revenge you actually need to have some fans behind the flipping goals!!!

Based on performances against Rovers, Hibs were easily the poorest team out of Hearts, Rangers and them. 0 points from Hearts, 0 from Rangers and 8 from Hibs. There was a brittleness in that Hibs side that was exposed at Ibrox last week. Today's performance was utterly woeful. 15 minutes having a go and then almost nothing. The crowd was the same. It felt like the atmosphere of a friendly at times. Says it all that QOS ran Rangers closer then Hibs did. Disappointing.

Hopefully Motherwell can beat Rangers but their track record of bottling it against Rangers is just as bad

Hope you c***s come straight back down next season. f**k Hearts and their pathetic supporters. 8)

I don't think they will, but remember 98/99 when their big money cup team needed to win on the last day to stay up. I seem to recall Darren Jackson was the main reason they stayed in the spl. :)

Just to check you are talking about the Hibs v Rangers game today? We must have been watching different games

And I say that with no axe to grind as I was desperate for Hibs to win

Archived