Sports Direct FC v Hibs/Hibs v Sports Direct FC

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That boy from newcastle looks a half decent player, beanz has been pish. Hibs look as though they have the pace to rip the rangers centre backs up. Scott Allan also looks a good player too, pretty decent game but not enough booting fcuk outta each other though.

Just a question to the Jambos laughing at Hibs,

Do you not want them to come up for the derbies?

Most Sent Murn & Morton supporters are looking forward to the derbies next season.

Most Sent Murn & Morton supporters are looking forward to the derbies next season.

Think most I know think it is win/win. At least one of these teams won't get promoted. Most would say they want Motherwell to stay in the league.

Thats absolutely pathetic defending.

I feared that the Hibs defence would part at some point. Stood watching.

Allan and Cummings have been gash. They're still on the beach. Malonga is working his guts off though and even Craig lools capable.

One thing's for sure, if Sevco get past HIbs, Motherwell will fold.

I feared that the Hibs defence would part at some point. Stood watching.

Allan and Cummings have been gash. They're still on the beach. Malonga is working his guts off though and even Craig lools capable.

One thing's for sure, if Sevco get past HIbs, Motherwell will fold.

Allan has been one of the best players on either team in the first half

Allan has been one of the best players on either team in the first half

Maybe that's it. He must have been playing for Rangers when I saw his numerous passes going awry.

f**k off Hibs, just f**k off you crappy fuckin weirdos. You've got one fuckin job, just one fuckin job and you're fuckin it up big style you useless, useless fuckin bottling b*****ds.

Not laughing tonight - though that does happen often enough at Hibs. Just the idea of The Rangers and their bigoted hordes coming up is horrendous.

Hopefully the goal has wakened some of their slumbering players and they trounce Sports Direct in the 2nd half.

f**k off Hibs, just f**k off you crappy fuckin weirdos. You've got one fuckin job, just one fuckin job and you're fuckin it up big style you useless, useless fuckin bottling b*****ds.

What this guy said.

To be fair, Renfrewshire Cup aside, we've hardly played them in a decade. They've faced each other about 50 times since we met in the league

I thought Lewis Stevenson was supposed to be good

Championship level perhaps. You're going to look good in a league where half the teams are part time.

Archived