Sports Direct FC v Hibs/Hibs v Sports Direct FC

Bottom line is h1b5 bottle it when it matters like last years play offs v Hamilton.No Rankers lover but I hope they smash hibvermin

and then Motherwell smash them.Anyway the hobos will rot in that league for a few more seasons yet.HHGH

:lol:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didnt see much of Hibs last season but have this season. Surely this is a far better team? I would be confident that this Hibs team, if they go up, would be nowhere near relegation next season

Don't forget the winner of the tie would have to play Motherwell, and it's no gimme either of you will win that.

Bottom line is h1b5 bottle it when it matters like last years play offs v Hamilton.No Rankers lover but I hope they smash hibvermin

and then Motherwell smash them.Anyway the hobos will rot in that league for a few more seasons yet.HHGH

H1B5.

RANKERS.

HIBVERMIN.

HOBOS.

post-49094-14321373115835_thumb.jpg

Butterflies in the stomach, really nervous about this game tonight.

For love of god don't fkcu this up, I don't want to spend next season with the St mirren fans.

sdcuhk.jpg

Have to fancy Hibs to win the tie but in the last match between them Rangers stopped Hibs from playing.Will be interesting to see if Stubbs has learnt from that game and if he can get the two backs further up the pitch.That said,I can see The Rangers bossing the game and getting beat.

I don't think the playoff was a bottle job tbh.

Hamilton under Neil were a better team than Hibs. If anything the first leg was a bottle job from Hamilton.

Hamilton were the better team, Hibs didn't play well they just managed to score.

Archived