Sports Direct FC v Hibs/Hibs v Sports Direct FC

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What have Hibs actually bottled?

They were shite at the tail end of last season but that was largely Butcher's fault.

Last years play offs.

2 - 0 up from the first leg and losing it on penalties is as clear an example of Hibsing it as you'll find.

What have Hibs actually bottled?

They were shite at the tail end of last season but that was largely Butcher's fault.

There was the Malmo debacle too :(

9 green bottles...

Some of the nonsense being posted on this thread really is eye bleeding material. The posting of **** and ******s really is pointless and belongs to 12 years old's in a school playground Thank goodness we have a word filter that is capturing most of this outrageous behaviour. All efforts to bypass the filter will result in the naughty cherubs who do it receiving warnings and if a failure to adhere to this warning will see a ban issued. So in essence have fun and...

55797000.jpg

I don't think the playoff was a bottle job tbh.

Hamilton under Neil were a better team than Hibs. If anything the first leg was a bottle job from Hamilton.

Hamilton under Neil were a better team than Hibs. If anything the first leg was a bottle job from Hamilton.

I didnt see much of Hibs last season but have this season. Surely this is a far better team? I would be confident that this Hibs team, if they go up, would be nowhere near relegation next season

Lol @ the diddies calling us bottlers. Even if we win both legs comfortably they'll be out in force again to write us off in the final. They're probably all desperate for us to lose because they have nothing better to do than sit on P&B trying to wind us up. Cute :lol:

Correct. They don't bottle it, that's just an excuse for not being good enough.

Correct. They don't bottle it, that's just an excuse for not being good enough.

For me that sums up what it is to "Hibs" something. How many big games have they found themselves in and just not performed, been out of luck, or shot themselves in the foot? It's more than just bottling it.

Archived