Sports Direct FC v Hibs/Hibs v Sports Direct FC

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If he's good enough then he's old enough, Boyds fitness levels have been a disgrace this season.

Clark ain't perfect but he's no shirker.

I can't see McCall changing imo much over the remaining matches. Smith may feature at times depending on formation, opposition and score. Is Hardie injured? McCall looks to be set with the Miller Clark partnership. What you don't get in skill and goals you get in workrate. Boyd will only be introduced if in the last ten mins Rangers are throwing long balls in to the box in desperation. McCall has gone for increased pace in the team in all areas. Out have gone Black McCulloch Boyd Hutton Daly! I agree with his thoughts. The little gamble as a team Rangers must take their chances because Hibs and Motherwell probably will!

I cannot believe that McCall is going to use that letter...ffs!!! I would expect my 8 year old to be capable of writing something more inspirational than that!!

They pulled out a fairly cringeworthy banner on Sunday, and for the life of me can't remember what it was. Something about being a Ranger and tradition.

On Facebook you said it was pretty well done.

Archived