Sports Direct FC v Hibs/Hibs v Sports Direct FC

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For a day out

3 mates of mine go quite often

It's really not that difficult

Were in section 43 Rob, I'll wave to you mate

For a jolly day out eh, you would deprive a true Hibs fan of a ticket just to appease your hopeful w**k fest, what is wrong with you!?

I fancy Hibs to beat The Rangers by 2 or 3 over both legs.The final will probably be a bit tighter but fancy Hibs to sneak it by the odd goal.Either way it'll be fun.

Hearts fans are strange people. Haven't seen fans cheer about their rivals winning a game before just to try and noise Rangers fans up. I would never dream of cheering a Celtic win at the expense of another team

Your situation's different though, ***. I'd miss the derbies and the guaranteed points we get from them. In the case of you ****, your 'rivals' are so vastly superior to you, they'd hammer you senseless... even more senseless, for years to come, so naturally you don't want to be in the same league as them.

'mon the Hibs!!

Your situation's different though, ***. I'd miss the derbies and the guaranteed points we get from them. In the case of you ****, your 'rivals' are so vastly superior to you, they'd hammer you senseless... even more senseless, for years to come, so naturally you don't want to be in the same league as them.

'mon the Hibs!!

Such an angry little fellow.

Back to being HeartofMidtable next season.

They would prefer Hibs probably.

Hearts fans are strange people. Haven't seen fans cheer about their rivals winning a game before just to try and noise Rangers fans up. I would never dream of cheering a Celtic win at the expense of another team

Aw boo hoo. These pesky jambos not playing by your rules?

The question you should be asking yourself is: what does that tell you about Rangers?

Archived