What now for Brora Rangers

Back Beach

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On what basis do you assume the club does not want to go up? You know nothing.

I'm trying to be kind. Don't go getting your wee hopes up about Brora "living the dream" & going up the pyramid, because the b*****ds running your club will break your heart doing so.

They've become a rich man's toy whose players will fail to win the play offs every time if they want to stay in the overpaid manner to which they've become accustomed.

Just be there for them the day Ben Mackay gets bored or the Stanley CRC Evans Offshore piggybank gets shut off - they're gonna need all the friends like you they can get when that day arrives.

Can I just add that Brora is the worst place in Scotland btw

Thanks for that, is it the lack of roundabouts, or the dearth of concrete that you find so disappointing? You have a point though, if I'm not sick to the back teeth of beaches, golf courses and friendly folk .... anyway, back to football please.

Thanks for that, is it the lack of roundabouts, or the dearth of concrete that you find so disappointing? You have a point though, if I'm not sick to the back teeth of beaches, golf courses and friendly folk .... anyway, back to football please.

Not my fault you've got Stockholm syndrome m8

Absolutely amazing signing Brittain

But what's the point? I don't get it. To steamroll a 2 bit highland league and then dodge your way out of coming up?

Sounds pointless

e′go trip`

n.

something done primarily to satisfy one's vanity.

Paul Brindle is a fantastic player. Great signing for Brora.

:angry: They took Scott Graham off Clach last season too, along with Nairn poaching Alan Pollock. I'm all in favour of players progressing but Brora are just hoovering up the HL talent and killing the competition.

A really interesting meeting at Brora last night and lots of openess from ben and the board. Really positive talk about actions and pulling behind club to get off the pitch issues worked on. I think the coming season will be a much more challenging one on the field and a great season of football follows.Ben has a great vision but also spoke with great reality.

With few exceptions, a part time player in full time employment is financially better off in the Scottish Leagues

How much would the average football wage be at East Stirlingshire be, say? And, on average, would they earn more full time than a decent job in the oil industry?

Archived