Anti-Scottish Xenophobia/Racism Catalogue

Elixir

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye, you are a true warrior, an inspiration to the silent majority everywhere....

How come racists always seek to legitimise their racism by arguing that they are only saying what others are thinking? How come they always know what other people think?

Yeah that's right racist, so every country in the world is racist for only giving people who live in that country a vote in their elections. That's racist clearly. Idiot.

As have I, I dealt with the English public regularly in my previous job. Once you get to the south of England they hate Scottish people, was hung up on by someone who said he didn't speak to racists. Apparently not getting the irony.

I'm glad you pointed that out, and wonder if there is a single person anywhere in Scotland who reacts the same to English accents on the phone.

Don't get me wrong 99% of people I speak to see pleasant, but that 1% ruin for all.

Yeah that's right racist, so every country in the world is racist for only giving people who live in that country a vote in their elections. That's racist clearly. Idiot.

When did anyone claim BerwickMad should have a vote in Scottish elections?

Fuzzy in utter meltdown mode.

Nobody has anyone business posting on here if not scottish or live there. Disgrace if they do? What a joke - the guy has lost the plot.

Should be worth noting that Fuzzy has posted on many threads on here that are referencing English only things. Shocking behaviour as he doesn't live in England or is English. Should be banned imo.

Guy is a parasite

He's already been banned.

Long time coming I think - I'm surprised he survived for so long, considering the personal abuse he's dished out.

Now we'll never know if he'll ever be able to ruffle his pussy again...

Terrible news for the Unionists of P&B as the freakshow they can use to deflect away from any actual debate is removed 8)

Hopefully more reasonable and sensible debate can be had now. ;)

Terrible news for the Unionists of P&B as the freakshow they can use to deflect away from any actual debate is removed 8)

I'm sure there will be another one along to replace him shortly.

Hopefully more reasonable and sensible debate can be had now. ;)

Not by you. You have no reason to post on here. Now f**k off.

PS. Just thought I would take up the mantle, :lol:

PPS. Your are allowed to post at work though as I beleive that may be in Scotland.....

If people hadn't responded to the Fuzzy guy he would have stopped posting a long time ago.

I now predict a game of cat and mouse with the Mods as he tries various aliases.

Archived