Anti-Scottish Xenophobia/Racism Catalogue

Elixir

Says you that had a meltdown cause some people on an internet forum were offended by a racist article about their country in a national newspaper.

You're vermin mate, and not even stupid. Deep down you know you're a disgrace.

Comical. I apologise for ever suggesting you should be banned.

You've made my night.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Comical. I apologise for ever suggesting you should be banned.

You've made my night.

vvvv comical. I don't know whether to point and laugh at the wee bubble he lives in, or to despair because an actual human being has been raised to hold these bizarre views.

Surely if this forum has any credibility, he has to be binned within hours.

Will you ever answer about poor people getting poorer, rich getting richer and poverty increasing Sooky or will you bury your head and continue to deny its happening?

Imagine voting Tory, telling lies about the effects of Tory policies, being confronted with the real facts, burying your head in the sand then acting as if I'm the unreasonable one. You see why I don't respect Tories?

I've had some amount of people abuse me at work the second they hear my accent over the phone.

Getting called a "ginger m***o benefit scrounging c**t" was a highlight.

I've had some amount of people abuse me at work the second they hear my accent over the phone.

Getting called a "ginger m***o benefit scrounging c**t" was a highlight.

As have I, I dealt with the English public regularly in my previous job. Once you get to the south of England they hate Scottish people, was hung up on by someone who said he didn't speak to racists. Apparently not getting the irony.

I'm glad you pointed that out, and wonder if there is a single person anywhere in Scotland who reacts the same to English accents on the phone.

I think you people need to learn to read before you launch into your hysterical attacks against me. All the answers are there, I'm not going to spoon feed you I only typed it out about four times.

One last time for the wantonly stupid then, if you're Scottish its your business, if you live in Scotland its your business. If you're neither its not. For about the fifth time in this thread alone. Is that clear enough for you? Can I be any clearer?

100% reasonable and 100% right, take your time, digest it, think about it, then shut up.

There's quite a few people on here utterly desperate to see me banned, but the same people dish out worse abuse to me than I've ever dished out to anyone on here. They won't get the irony in that though as they completely lack self-awareness.

Archived