Taylor Swift

• 2 weeks later...

I see oor taylor has taken her tunes away from Apples new streaming service? Along with her removing stuff from Spotify last year all I can see this doing is increasing illegal downloads of her music

1989 has sold more than 8.6 million copies (hard copies + downloads) worldwide. That's despite her pulling all her music from Spotify before it went on public sale. IIRC, it's her best selling album and it's been out for less than 12 months - the illegal downloads don't appear to be hitting her sales too hard.

She's removed her music because Apple won't be paying artists, writers, etc, anything for the first three months of their new (soon to be obsolete) streaming service.

She's removed her music because Apple won't be paying artists, writers, etc, anything for the first three months of their new (soon to be obsolete) streaming service.

:lol:

Aye, that's a great way to stop artists wanting out of it. I wouldn't be surprised if another wave followed this.

Her new video Bad Blood has broken Vevo records with over 20mill views in 24hrs.

As a reward (and seeing as she likes scottish blokes) - you can take out for a date in your home town. Where do you take her?

Take her to McDonalds Maryhill for a first date. Judging by that had gone, I would then attempt to finger her in the bathroom.*

*JoJo is an absolute belter these days too, tbf.

Just watched her at Hyde Park. A talented and hugely attractive young woman. On the other hand, she loves to indulge in pretentious monologues before every song. We were also shown numerous videos of her model friends telling us why they LOVE Taylor so much. A bit cringeworthy.

Still, wid.