Taylor Swift

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/kylies-17-minute-flight-has-nothing-on-the-170-trips-taylor-swifts-private-jets-took-this-year-1390083/amp/

That output has created estimated total flight emissions of 8,293.54 tonnes of carbon, which Yard says is 1,184.8 times more than the average person’s total annual emissions. 

#climatechangequeen

• 2 weeks later...

Extra date added for Edinburgh and Paramore announced as the support act as well. Going to be swell when I don't get a ticket for this... 

• 2 weeks later...

She just played Friday and Saturday here in Denver. Local news giving about 50% of their show to it, crowds everywhere and reportedly around $200 million into the local economy. Merchandise was on sale at a different arena about 1 1/2 miles away and massive queues started forming at 2am.

5 hours ago, 54_and_counting said:

An absolute shambles of a ticket sale system, so shes playing 3 nights and if you get a code you are entitled to buy 4 tickets max, but they can be over the 3 nights 

Theres people going twice while others won't get a ticket for any night, fucking ridiculous set up

Brilliant setup if you ask me.

12 hours ago, RiG said:

I got waitlisted and it genuinely ruined my weekend.

Was hoping to get tickets for my wifes christmas.  Waitlisted - didn't get an email until 4pm on Saturday.

Had a couple of friends who received a code and they couldn't get tickets either.  Ludicrous that people can buy for more than 1 night!

14 minutes ago, The Minertaur said:

Was hoping to get tickets for my wifes christmas.  Waitlisted - didn't get an email until 4pm on Saturday.

Had a couple of friends who received a code and they couldn't get tickets either.  Ludicrous that people can buy for more than 1 night!

There were folk getting codes for all three Edinburgh dates. Surely it can't have been too hard to limit it to one code per email?

Seems there are a reasonable number of tickets left but they are all listed as VIP tickets at £600 a pop. Get f'cked.

Ticketmaster have taken me off the waitlist and graciously allowed me to try and buy tickets. Only expecting the daft £600 ones but I thought I would have a look only to be met with constant 403 errors.

On 18/07/2023 at 09:46, RiG said:

There were folk getting codes for all three Edinburgh dates. Surely it can't have been too hard to limit it to one code per email?

Seems there are a reasonable number of tickets left but they are all listed as VIP tickets at £600 a pop. Get f'cked.

The codes werent for any specific date, it was just a code to allow you to buy 4 tickets in total across however many gigs you wanted

What it should have been was a maximum of 4 tickets but for one gig, theres people going to two of the three gigs which is a fucking shambles lol

• 3 weeks later...